2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

hairdew

Reaction score
Anyone ever have issues with power commander 5's mine killed my machine coming down Allen Friday night. Also if you have one for sale I'm interested. 11-004 parts#

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the crew here this weekend rode Allan Friday , Chapple Saturday , blue River Sunday and broke trail into morning glory today . The condensed is snow is deep , still powder and lots of it but creek draws are open so be care full and quote unquote " Valemount has way more snow than blue from highway all the way to the alpine.
Lots of natural Avys every where so ride safe , smart and with proper gear.
Cheers

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The town is getting dug out from the biggest snowstorm the locals have seen here for a looooong time and things are beginning to get back to normal.

Reports that have been coming in from all the riding areas have been very positive. Access is good from all staging areas, although the Allen trail can be icy at the typical locations. We are hoping to have the groomers out to set tracks mid week with grooming ideally happening for the upcoming weekend and will get the updates out as fast as we can.

The temperatures have also warmed up substantially and the winds have been pretty strong. Please keep an eye on the Avalanche Canada website for current updates to the bulletins and give this snowpack the respect it deserves for the next while.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Group of 4 of us just arrived in vale. Who's riding tomorrow ? Where's the best place for fresh powder?

Turbo Brad

Reaction score
I will be at Allen by noon tomorrow, trans blew up in one truck so had to kill 6h and grab the other truck, come hell or high water I'm goin ridin!!!

Catberg

Reaction score
We started to break into morning glory yesterday at Clemina. Lots of work left to do there! We never made it past the cut blocks into the timber. ( read morning glory un ridden this year)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We started to break into morning glory yesterday at Clemina. Lots of work left to do there! We never made it past the cut blocks into the timber. ( read morning glory un ridden this year)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How come ya never made it past? I hope the reason is because it's too deep..:D

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemed a bit early IMO for busting in westridge... But maybe that's just me lol. Anyone heard forsure if they broke in? Gotta work this weekend but will be back on the 12th and wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear much or have anything to say about clemina and Chappell? Heading that direction in a little over a week, hoping another big dump hits before we come, rode mcbride this past weekend, it was super deep there! Hopefully the hillclimbers are holding back until the recent snow settles in and mends with the previous layers. Any info is appreciated!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just finished a day at Allen. Snow was better then last week. Made it back to super bowl but decided not to go any further. Absolutely beautiful blue bird day. Everyone should be careful though a lot of the north facing slopes are sliding. Buy a lot I mean we seen over ten that had been naturally triggered. Sorry took lots of pictures but they won't upload?

Top Bottom