2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

J.d

Reaction score
What are the conditions at blue river going to be like this coming weekend? 7th-11th. Or anywhere in the valemont area.

Turbo Brad

Reaction score
A bunch of us are goin to allen this wknd I will be there on the 8th depending on the snow at the parking lot at Allen creek

Last edited:

Bigbragg

Reaction score
Summit River lodge, do U have room for a 41 foot toy hauler?
How much per night with power ?

Last edited:

J.d

Reaction score
Is it worth the drive out? How much snow at blue river or Allan or anywhere rideable for this coming weekend?

summit1000

Reaction score
Me and a couple friends are looking at going up to Valemount and riding Clemina Creek on November 15, 16, and 17th. Any news as to if there is enough snow to safely ride yet?

summit1000

Reaction score
Rly? It's November 2 lol it is so far from safely riding

Safe riding likely starts about mid December early January in my opinion

Okay, should have clarified what I meant by "safe"......safe as in, I won't have to ride through 30 km's of dirt to find enough snow that'll it keep the sled from overheating....haha. I'm just dying to get out. Other than on and off the trailer, I haven't gotten to ride the Dragon yet.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it worth the drive out? How much snow at blue river or Allan or anywhere rideable for this coming weekend?

No, there is no rideable snow , the pics I posted showing snow up top are just to show that there is snow falling way way up top laying a base layer . Sorry if I mis led anyone.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

summit1000

Reaction score
No, there is no rideable snow , the pics I posted showing snow up top are just to show that there is snow falling way way up top laying a base layer . Sorry if I mis led anyone.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

I'm still really really really hoping for the middle of November, but if there is not any rideable snow, we won't go. We're going to call before hand and see. Hopefully the next couple of weeks are insane for snow :D

Top Bottom