2013 polaris scrambler xp 850 which snorkel to buy?

scrambler850

Reaction score
I have a 2013 polaris scrambler xp 850 and i am looking into a snorkel kit and i found two snorkels, the triangle snorkel, and the snorkel your atv kit and i was wondering which snorkel is more reliable and which one looks and performs the bests because i mostly do trail riding but i always find a big mud pit and i want to be able to go through it with no problems.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go with the triangle atv. better quality kit. Comes with alot of extras that the other kit doesn't come with.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Syatv have good kits run one on my 2012 brute nice and strong and install instructions were good and u don't Need a tuner for just snorkle.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 polaris scrambler xp 850 and i am looking into a snorkel kit and i found two snorkels, the triangle snorkel, and the snorkel your atv kit and i was wondering which snorkel is more reliable and which one looks and performs the bests because i mostly do trail riding but i always find a big mud pit and i want to be able to go through it with no problems.

I have the triangle atv snorkle kit on my 2013 850 scrambler. Works good, super tight fit tho and cant pull your front/top rack off when snorkles installed.

Top Bottom