2012 trail conditions

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am unfamiliar with what needs to be done, but I will be there on Saturday to help unless something major happens.

Easypiessie just come along and lend a hand when asked. You will enjoy. Thanks for the offer sure hope to see ya there Saturday

johnsmithnf

Reaction score
I can possibly help out Sunday if help needed. Will check here if you going out Sunday. If not hope trail is open, may drop out there for a little ride.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See you on saturday
Don

Dons bringing the "BIG GEAR". See how this UTV on tracks works pulling his drag. Thanks Don

And Thanks to all those coming out. Now that we finally have the cattle,hunters out of the areas and gates opened we can finish our pre season work 3 weeks late.:confused: And fix the fence for those sledders who couldn`t wait:realmad:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Dons bringing the "BIG GEAR". See how this UTV on tracks works pulling his drag. Thanks Don

And Thanks to all those coming out. Now that we finally have the cattle,hunters out of the areas and gates opened we can finish our pre season work 3 weeks late.:confused: And fix the fence for those sledders who couldn`t wait:realmad:

Or three weeks early...some years we don't have snow yet.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey glen I have to do some family things Saturday morning and I hopping done by noon then I head out to help
Are you doing any on Sunday

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey glen I have to do some family things Saturday morning and I hopping done by noon then I head out to help
Are you doing any on Sunday

Good Robbie. Will see whats remains to be done. I have a xmas brunch event for work Sun AM. Don may have to lead a crew. We will discuss Saturday.
Coffee???

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I com around noon or so you want me to go find them along trail or go buds work on the trees

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Robbie we should all be doing trees by then and then later going for a snack at Bruderheim. So come look for us at BUDDS Lake

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS to all who came out and helped today THE TRAIL IS OPEN It is rough in places so please be careful Grooming will start tomorrow .....
We logged some 60 plus man hours today signing and clearing downed trees....And a BIG THANK YOU TO DON for bringing his rhino and drag,,,,did a good job at Buds Lake....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who every needs to go work out at a gym should come out to a trail clearing day. There were some trees down this year. The group worked so hard they even opened trails that we never have used as trails:confused: Next time I will guide, G-Force was lost.
Had a couple of new guys help. Thanks. Polcat and wildwolf Don and Mike thanks again
Later in the day had 2 guys give us a $40.00 donation for the use of the trail. Thank you we need that $$$ to keep it all going. Thanks Birdie and friend.
Road Tech from Long Lake brought his Rhino and packer down. Worked great Thanks
PDQ and Matt staked the trail real good. Looks like a airport runway at night. Sure makes for a well guide trail.

So conditions now are good but we still need to upgrade the signage in the South area.
Remember riders to keep right going up hills and all trails are 2 way trails.

Buy a trail pass support where you ride

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good time, thanks.

Sorry for bailing on you early.

I'll be there around 10 if anyone wants to go for a rip tomorrow.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope to get out after lunch and start grooming toward Bruderheim...REMEMBER 24Hr Groomer operation...PLEASE let the groomer do it's work and YIELD to the groomer...THANKS...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope to get out after lunch and start grooming toward Bruderheim...REMEMBER 24Hr Groomer operation...PLEASE let the groomer do it's work and YIELD to the groomer...THANKS...

Groomer operators can be bought with meals tickets from Lillys in Bruderheim. Grooming a trail near you soon.
Be safe buddy dont get stuck

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To end the year soon and to begin a new year. Trails were very busy this past weekend with the warm temps. Trails are a little rough but not to bad. Grooming will begin again real soon. Maybe Monday. This week we will be grooming day and night to be ready for next weekend.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trails are soft and getting pounded out with the warm temps. We are going to try to smooth out best we can till it gets cold again.Iif you go out today ride smoothly around corners and accelerate smoothly resist spinning to much. Just asking! trying to save a trail base near you

Thanks

Top Bottom