2012 trail conditions

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok Don and me spent 6 hrs each grooming and mowing the trail edges today into tonight. Budds Lake has had its first groom for the season. Hope it sets up good. Still a little warm but looks good tonight. Don grooming towards Bruderheim tommorow give him a wave if you see him.
Parking lot was full when I groomed thru the lot.
We seen alot of trail pass stickers today. Thanks for supporting but we need to all sleds with one on please. You are riding on PRIVATE LAND not Crown Land. We are not out to get you just looking to educate. Special conditions for some also.

Thanks

Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once we have Bruderheim trail done we will be looking to go up to Flatbush to get that trail looked after...We still have to get our access ramp built and installed for the Athabaska River crossing...We hope to start fabbing the ramp sections this week...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok Don and me spent 6 hrs each grooming and mowing the trail edges today into tonight. Budds Lake has had its first groom for the season. Hope it sets up good. Still a little warm but looks good tonight. Don grooming towards Bruderheim tommorow give him a wave if you see him.
Parking lot was full when I groomed thru the lot.
We seen alot of trail pass stickers today. Thanks for supporting but we need to all sleds with one on please. You are riding on PRIVATE LAND not Crown Land. We are not out to get you just looking to educate. Special conditions for some also.

Thanks

Once we have Bruderheim trail done we will be looking to go up to Flatbush to get that trail looked after...We still have to get our access ramp built and installed for the Athabaska River crossing...We hope to start fabbing the ramp sections this week...

Do you 2 ever slow down? My God guys!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are OLD Tyler not Lazy. We are a couple of trail building fools. Love the end result. Groom for 6 hrs turn around and you see what a difference you have just made. :thumbsup2::perfect10:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked to Don tonight. He had a real mess to flatten out today. SOME sledders spun the trail right down to grass. Stopping on the trail then pinning it and spinning down. Come on riders lets save the trail not ruin the trail. Just like in the mountains ride smoothly and save the trail. Lots of space off the trail to rip it up. :nono:

Carefull on road crossing the grader operator has a fetish with pushing up grader banks across the snowmobile trail. Makes the groomer crossing a real challenge. Right PDQ

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We are OLD Tyler not Lazy. We are a couple of trail building fools. Love the end result. Groom for 6 hrs turn around and you see what a difference you have just made. :thumbsup2::perfect10:

Never called you guys OLD or LAZY..... the term I would use is Dedicated......

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tyler don and me were just working on the ramp for TCST tonight and I just got home at 11.45 PM. Need to be at work at 8:00AM. dedicated I`m begining to think STUPID
Oh Well got to get it done

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler don and me were just working on the ramp for TCST tonight and I just got home at 11.45 PM. Need to be at work at 8:00AM. dedicated I`m begining to think STUPID
Oh Well got to get it done

I'll make you a reservation in Ponoka Glen!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK riders. Snow is pretty soft right now with this heat wave. We haqve groomed this week but no garantee how the trail stood up to the soft snow. Enjoy the ride and wish for a cooler week ahead. Not to cold but cooler. -20 at night -5 during the day would be sweet for trails to hold up to sled use. Warm weather is good for riding but not good for grooming

Thanks thats our update

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not so sure you got it rigrt Glen:nono:I think we just might need a good long rest,so maybe we should take Tyler up on that rooom...:)
It's probably the only way to get a week-end off...:ignore:

Top Bottom