2012 Ski-Doo Demo Tour

Ski-Doo Demo Tour

Reaction score
Im the Tour Manager with the 2012 Ski-Doo VIP Demo Tour for Western Canada.
Look forward to this season and riding through out BC in amazing areas with some amazing riders.
Im open to hear comments from everyone of what you think of the tour and your expectations for 2013 sleds

Wilson

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
First of all, :welcome: to the best "toy forum" on the internet.

Secondly, thanks to yourself, BRP, and all the dealers that will make this event happen.

Thirdly, I'll be participating on an invite from Mr.R's, heehaw!

coolcam

Reaction score
Looking forward to testing some new sleds on Saturday at Allen Creek. What Sleds are you bringing? Will you bring any of the BRP riding gear to test?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im supposed to also take part, but feel like I will miss it now due to work. anyways, Im stoked to see whats in store, and see how much high BRP raises the bar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im the Tour Manager with the 2012 Ski-Doo VIP Demo Tour for Western Canada.
Look forward to this season and riding through out BC in amazing areas with some amazing riders.
Im open to hear comments from everyone of what you think of the tour and your expectations for 2013 sleds

Wilson

My expectations for 2013 are new technology and the industry leading power to weight ratio for the mountain segment. You guys been dooing your due diligence? Lol.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
My expectations for 2013 are new technology and the industry leading power to weight ratio for the mountain segment. You guys been dooing your due diligence? Lol.

And with the same price as the U.S.....just sayin

Top Bottom