2012 pro teardown

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Did you powder the over structure and all that? Just wondering how the glue held up under that kind of heat???

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by lord the manufacturer of that glue that the heat makes it bond even better.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Polaris dose not come out with a belt kit for all
the guys who bought sleds in 2011 then sign me up for
one of those belt kits u custom make
that sh# t is bad azz

Ps

Ur sled rocks also
and keep up the over the top work

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when can a guy purchase your set up? This seems to be the best so far!!

Ill have to test the kit with a few buddies for at least a few weekends and then it will be available through parkland motor-sports if it all works out. It will be a complete drop and roll and the gears are made by c3 so lots of gearing options will be available.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to have the tunnel and belt drive all done and painted in the next week or so and the sled done before the end of september cause i have started on 2 more and one is going to be a pro with a 16 wide 163 3 inch just to try something different.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tunnel 1.jpg tunnel 2.jpg tunnel 3.jpg
just tested the tunnel i built and seams to fit fine going to weld up the coolers tomorrow and finish the boards and then get it painted. Hope to have the tunnel and belt drive powder coated and mounted by next weekend.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got almost all my stuff back from the powder station, assembled my skid, my lift, and nitrous holder. Just waiting on my tunnel and then ill be able to assemble the whole thing by next weekend hopefully.
Skid.JPG boards.JPG Nitrus.JPG

Top Bottom