2012 m8 updates?

Degenstein19

Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought my first sled which is a 2012 m8. The guy told me it had all the updates done to it so I was just wondering if there is a way to check to see if he was telling the truth other than taking it to a cat dealer. Thanks in advance!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought my first sled which is a 2012 m8. The guy told me it had all the updates done to it so I was just wondering if there is a way to check to see if he was telling the truth other than taking it to a cat dealer. Thanks in advance!

call a cat dealer with your VIN, ask them to check and see if there are any outstanding service bulletins.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
Just bought a 2012 as well. Called the local dealer and they looked it up. Only one still needing to b done is something with the filler neck on the oil tank

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2012 as well. Called the local dealer and they looked it up. Only one still needing to b done is something with the filler neck on the oil tank

Its an insert - y0ou can buy them tons of places. The pipe heats the oil tank and the tank warps, then the cap is hard to get on. That reminds me....I gotta go get my insert from Teth-air

Top Bottom