2011 Supercross in Anaheim

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the boy and I are flying out at 10 am in the morning to go take in the first Supercross race of the season. Should be a great time.
Will throw up some pics when we get back.

Reaction score
Well the boy and I are flying out at 10 am in the morning to go take in the first Supercross race of the season. Should be a great time.

its gonna be intense dungey and vilipoto and stewert and reed its gonna be a epic race

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question is can Dungey keep up to a healthy Stewart,villapoto and Reed will fightin for 3rd, you will be able find Reed crying and sniviling in the pits...

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winamoto (Villopoto) has the skills to win it if he is healed up good.

Im hoping Dean Wilson has a good showing this year. Would be nice to see that boy win a title.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lucky bastard! id love to go. should be an awesome night.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Stewart just post the fastest time in qualifying by a full second. Step aside Dungey the man is back.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You picked the right race for sure. I worked for Honda from 1990-91 on the supercross circuit wrencing for Jeff Stanton then J Mac. Back then the first race of the season started in Orlando and came across the southern states for a few stops. I have to say that Anaheim is the ultimate place. Fans were just crazy, great fireworks show and an insane track. Have a blast.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well wasn't Stewarts night. Came out of the gate in 12th. Rode a good race and finished in 3rd. Dunge got 2nd. And Villipotto took the checkered. Was quite the night one that the boy and I won't forget. Been ch!t bagging a camaro since we got here rippin all over the place. Not sure what tomorrow will bring. Maybe 6 flags?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we got up this am and headed to six flags.If you think the coaster in the west ed mall if extreme well it not. We are trying to settle the stomacks with a salad. then we only have 2 more extreme coasters to hit. if you like roller coasters you have to come here.

Top Bottom