2011 rmk pro specs

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I call bs,
If they wanted to one up on the industry, they would have done this in 2004(REV), or 2005(900 poo), when DOO came up with the REV. the 900 says it all IMO.

Goos luck POL. Glad there is something out there that has a run or the $$$

There is a polaris video on youtube where they documented the creation of the rush. They said the rush chassis was started in 2001. seeing the 2011 rmk has the same front chassis.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How on earth is this an inovated chassis. The rush has definately not changed the industry like the rev and xp chassis did.How is this sled different from anything else out there.
I'd have to look back on Doo but isnt 2001 before the Rev? And isnt it wierd how when Polaris started testing this chassis others put one out that didnt really work all that well? There was problems with the design that took time to figure out. I still doubt the engine but the chassis is the bomb!! Maybe i can shoehorn a 900 Cat under the hood, lol, still got one left and its not for sale!!
My point is..... This will go against an M8 where a Dragon isnt that caliber.
Im a Polaris guy but the M8 works better this year.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the 2011 Assault in orange and black. There will be 2 Assault models . The RMK Assault and a Switchback Assault with a 144” 1.325 lug track, uncoupled rear suspension, and tapered rails.

Assault 1.jpg
Assault 2.jpg

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could find a better picture, but here is the retro graphics. I believe it will be available on the snowcheck RMK, but I don't know for sure.

Retro.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Invented in 2001???? Ten years to hit production to look basically like everybody else? I hope something hot like a real motor is lurking within this new machine. Any poo fan has waited long enough for one and deserves it.

Sled looks sharp and hopefully works well as it will help to push the other sled builders, but there is no earth shattering news on the POO?:twocents::confused:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha has power steering on a couple of models, Arctic Cat brought us Sublime Green, Skidoo had the 800 e-tec and fancy new colors. With possibly the exception of the e-tec and the Pro-ride chassis, not exactly a ground breaking year for anyone.:twocents:

On a side note. Word is that the 800 will have an entirely new Bosch EFI with 2 cylinder block mounted injectors, and a rail mounted fuel pressure regulator. Hopefully it works.:beer:

Reaction score
I wish I could find a better picture, but here is the retro graphics. I believe it will be available on the snowcheck RMK, but I don't know for sure.

The Retro Coloring is only avalible on the Rush... THe RMK PRO Silver or Red, Not sure about the others, I have already asked the dealer to watch for anyone ordering a rush that could order it in the Retro colors so I could swap the plastic out for some extra $$ if he wanted silver that is, not sure if it will cross over with the radiator in the front of the nose on the rush, they may have changed the hood slightly but I am not sure..
The Retro Colors remind me of my dads old TX i use to ride....:rolleyes:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since everyone is gonna make this a brand name pissn match I though I might as well jump in too!!! I have riden every brand of sled over the years and not because one has the latest bells and whistles or the most overengineering. I buy a new sled every two years and the prior one I had does not mean nothin. I pick a unit on feel and how it can stretch my arms out period period. Everyone is getn caught up in the hype about if it is an original design or who thought of it first. Who cares!! I ride an assault cuz it feels right and the turbo set ups are well designed for them and if doo made a motor that had a good turbo application I might go that direction. You can state all the stats you want and it dont mean nothin if someone cranks over the top afer you just finished diggin yourself out. People who are 1 brand lifers are only cheatn themselves. Thers my rant! haha CHEERS

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since everyone is gonna make this a brand name pissn match I though I might as well jump in too!!! I have riden every brand of sled over the years and not because one has the latest bells and whistles or the most overengineering. I buy a new sled every two years and the prior one I had does not mean nothin. I pick a unit on feel and how it can stretch my arms out period period. Everyone is getn caught up in the hype about if it is an original design or who thought of it first. Who cares!! I ride an assault cuz it feels right and the turbo set ups are well designed for them and if doo made a motor that had a good turbo application I might go that direction. You can state all the stats you want and it dont mean nothin if someone cranks over the top afer you just finished diggin yourself out. People who are 1 brand lifers are only cheatn themselves. Thers my rant! haha CHEERS
you have a great point there about the turbo application. I have always ridden Doo but if this PRO is as good as it looks to be, I will be riding a 2012 turbo'd PRO.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's too funny! Burant??? They all know the style but who is he whats he look like? :didimiss: ! LMFAO! But seriously, you don't pull the best from the best unless it works! Or the figures are 10 fold, which they may or may not have! This thing will be the next contender.......look out poo!:yikes:

Top Bottom