2011 pro rmk snowcheck

badsled

Reaction score
:d Finally able to spec out sled online and reserve with msrp cost. Not many options online, supposed to contact dealer for other ops.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was posted by someone at the dealer show.

Just got out of the snow check meeting here at the show. On all Rush models (anything with a Rush Style front end) you can get a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty OR a two year power train warranty with $700 in free parts and accessories. You can also get 0% financing for the first year along with the warranty options.

I like the 4 year warranty. That may be the incentive that get my to snow check this.
Silver.JPG
Need to decide on a 155 or 163.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was posted by someone at the dealer show.

I like the 4 year warranty. That may be the incentive that get my to snow check this.
View attachment 49025
Need to decide on a 155 or 163.

I think it is one of the nicest sled made for a while, makes the cat look old. I guess time will only tell about the motor situation

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a better description of the snow check offer. The cash values refer to the US, so the values for Canada may be different.

choice of warranty: either 4 YEAR BUMPER TO BUMBPER FULLY TRANSFERRABLE ($1000 value) or 2 YEAR BUMBER TO BUMPER FULLY TRANSFERRABLE ($500 VALUE) PLUS $700 accessories allowance

PLUS

12 months 0% interest

PLUS

$1000 loyalty coupon. For taking a chance on a "first year sled" if you decide to trade your sled for a 2012 and say it's worth 8500 on trade, you can trade it and then Polaris will send you a check for $1000 to go toward your trade.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cash values I listed above are for the US. The deal for Canada is:

4 year bumper to bumper warranty Or 2 year powertrain warranty and $1200 accessories

Plus
No down payment, payment, interest for 6 months

skrat

Reaction score
I talked to a couple of dealers, and the 4 yr warranty is through an aftermarket company, not Polaris. Check the full details on the warranty before you go with that instead of the 2 yr which is all polaris.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to talk with my dealer about that too. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first year of the 2 year warranty was Polaris and the second year was third party. That’s the way it was with my 09. Either way, it’s always good to go though the fine print and know where you stand.

Reaction score
I just snowchecked the 155 RMK/PRO, cheapest place I could find was Brokers marine in Camrose 1000 - 700.00 cheaper than any place else. Give Tim a call if you are considering purchasing one. He did offer it to me for less on the phone than when I went to sign the deal but after getting a little pissy :mad:I called other dealers and they still could not touch the higher price. I feel a little guilty for buying a brand new sled because I told myself I never would, but man I had to take the 4 year while it is available. Love the look hope the sled will perform as well as it is advertised too....

Reaction score
I talked to a couple of dealers, and the 4 yr warranty is through an aftermarket company, not Polaris. Check the full details on the warranty before you go with that instead of the 2 yr which is all polaris.

The 4 years is:
1st year bumper to bumper through Polaris
2 - 4th year Polaris Star (GE 3rd Party) Under the Hood, engine, clutches, anything that moves under the hood. Really the only place that one would expect any issues after 4 years...

trailblazer

Reaction score
So anyone ever deal with the other company for warranty work?how well will that work,i'm now a little sceptical,is it going to turn out to be a 2 yr and good luck on the other two?why can't they friggin' say what the deal is,alway's has to be"small print" and conditions!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at Cycle Works West on Friday-The 11's are starting to trickle in. Wont be long now-BRAAAAAAP!!!!!:thumbsup2:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen any on the floor. Salesman said some had arrived and were still in the crates in the back. Should have some out soon though.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won't see the new pro-ride until the end of september. we are getting 2011's but they are just the iq chassis.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the same. Old style IQ sleds and maybe a couple of 600 Rush. I don't expect to see my Pro-RMK until after September.

Top Bottom