2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And Buck Fifty was kind enough to show off the newest member of his family -- very cute.

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 45

luckylady

Reaction score
I certainly agree with all of you that this was a top notch event. We had a super time at our 1st ATV Jamboree. Thanks to the organizers for all of their hard work. To our new friends in overflow, 99summitx,ICANAM, Mach123,livingthedream, and Doughboy for being so welcoming to our family, the entertainment and for the excellent fires!

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im SO GOING NEXT YEAR, LOOKS WAY TO AWESOME TO MISS OUT AGAIN!!!!! IM NOT GOING TO LIE, BUT THE CREEPY DRUNK DUDES POLL DANCING WERE SCARY AS HELL!! LOL
awesome work to all you guy that put this together

Last edited:

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics. everyone ! Wasn't that a party ! If Ron's camera still has not been recovered, how does everyone feel about contributing to a reward fund, or the very least having Ron's camera replaced. Put me down for $50.
Cameras can be replaced, it is the memory card that is priceless. If the camera was actually stolen and the scoundrel is reading this, do the right thing........
Thanks for the posted thank-you Tyler, like I said you deserve it, and it was the very least we could do !

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great campout. Thanks to the organizers for their time and hard work putting this together. Thanks Catmando,the fireworks were awesome. Mrs Polcat, thanks for taking on the potluck supper arrangements, you did a great job. Sumx54, thanks for taking us out on our ride Thursday. Outwest Campground, thanks for allowing us to have it there.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
OK...the ride video taken along the roads on the poker rally is now up on youtube. Maybe next year I'll double up on a quad to get more on trail footage. This link is to the low res version so people with low connection speeds can see the video. I will upload the high resolution file in the next hour and will post that as a new thread in the Mud Pit. Watch for this HD version in 1080P.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H87K5QM1lyY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Gas Can for the video and the hand setting up the mid trail lunch. Was a little busy for a few minutes. Thanks again Video is great

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
OK...the ride video taken along the roads on the poker rally is now up on youtube. Maybe next year I'll double up on a quad to get more on trail footage. This link is to the low res version so people with low connection speeds can see the video. I will upload the high resolution file in the next hour and will post that as a new thread in the Mud Pit. Watch for this HD version in 1080P.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H87K5QM1lyY[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for doing this video up Graham! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome video GasCan :d :beer: glad to have met you, top fuel and your kidlets. hope to see you all soon

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEmQztrVVI[/media]
Here is the link to the Highly anticipated fireworks display. Only one catch, for some reason the video only plays sideways. So, for entertainment purposes, just imagine the Great bunch of guys at ground zero were up shooting them sideways out of a big tree. Once again pyro guys, GREAT work.
Enjoy:beer:

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The time on the Microwave was 0430 Sunday.
I phone app that adds a few pounds.
Random pics.

HAA:beer:

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 334
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg