2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I don't think it's going to help any to help you find the Camera, but I did take a photo of the outhouse?

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha, i think that coulda been honda310r(mclovin)..... Said he had to woof cookies.........hahahahhahahaha

NOPE i crawled over the wood pile behind the toilets and PUKED in the bush!........BAHAHAHAH then when back drinking!

Oh and BTW i have nicer legs ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
NOPE i crawled over the wood pile behind the toilets and PUKED in the bush!........BAHAHAHAH then when back drinking!

Oh and BTW i have nicer legs ;)

I seen you crawling/staggering/falling over the wood pile and I thought WTF....kudos for holding that long

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I do believe, that a few have witnessed Plio7 stumbling out of there, around 8am Sunday morning. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :d

Holy chit, that's funny that some of you made it that long. I did a couple 3AM deals Thursday and Friday, but come Saturday I was asleep after the fireworks and was waking up at 8AM to finish loading up the camper and head'er home. Never got out until 11:00 AM and saw some hurting people as I drove around to say bye to a few peeps.

Guess Plio was staying until Monday. lol

94fordguy

Seth's camera was flashing all friday night. has over 300 pictures he said :eek: he got home yesterday so i do expect to see some pictures surfacing sometime today

Haha, yep, a little over 300 pics:eek::d:beer::eek: haven't yet downloaded them to the computer as I have not been feeling very well today :(:rant: I think coming back into the US literally made me sick:eek:

I will be sorting through and uploading them soon and then I'll have some gooders to share:d

Thanks to all my friends for the great week in Canada, I had a ton of fun:d:beer:

More thanks to come soon as I recover a bit and get un-packed:beer:

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hhaaa i have an idea! lol ill rent a RZR, and put a sign on it that reads " Justin's babe mobeel" ( is that a word?? ) LMAO :beer::beer: JKJK or maybe "Justins party wagon''

Last edited:
Top Bottom