2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Kids are driving down on Thursday by themselves so if anyone see's a couple teenagers around Rocky on Thursday driving an old Grey Topaz and lookin really lost ,that's probably them.

We'll keep an eye out as we drive thru

Unpacking is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier!!!!

True Dat!!

I'm starting tomoro afternoon:d:beer::beer::beer::d

Been practicing all week ......

All loaded!!!Just doin final check around the homestead and awaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go.:d:d
Got the neighbors keepin tabs on the teenagers:eek::eek:

Drive safe!! See ya in a couple days!! :beer::d:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
94Ford is on the road ............. 1700mi is a hell of a drive!! Might have to buy him a beverage when he gets there!! :beer::d:beer:

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
The wife is looking forward to as much as I am and she doesn`t quad,she is the official wine drinker and sun tanner..........just saying.:beer::beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife is looking forward to as much as I am and she doesn`t quad,she is the official wine drinker and sun tanner..........just saying.:beer::beer:

Nothin' wrong with that, I know i'll be climbin on top of the trailer to get some rays and maybe a nap after riding:d

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking forward to this weekend since......last year:d You still need more wings for Sat nite? Thats what we were planning to bring. Could still alter that if you think something else would be needed.

wings would be great! thanks and added to the list :d see you there!

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Ohh, can't forget we also need to dig and fill the mud pit for the anticipated mud wrestling match with Catmando, skinny bitch and Sled momma....... This is the E ticket event matchup to end all matchups. All ticket sales $1 / per will go towards next years campout...... :d Sorry Lyle, but your gonna get your azz kicked :eek:.

I am soooo looking forward to watching this fun event!!! If you guys don't get the pit dug before thur afternoon I'll gladly "dig in" and help!:beer::d

outlaw525

Reaction score
I was just out on the weekend, most of the mud has dried out already but there is some. The weather looks great for the weekend!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thursday
Jul. 8 Friday
Jul. 9 Saturday
Jul. 10 Sunday
Jul. 11 Monday
Jul. 12 Tuesday
Jul. 13
Daytime Conditions
Sunny Sunny Isolated showers Variable cloudiness Cloudy periods Sunny
P.O.P. 10% 0% 40% 20% 10% 0%
High 24°C 25°C 23°C 24°C 27°C 25°C
Feels Like - - - - 29 -
Low 7°C 9°C 10°C 10°C 12°C 12°C
Wind S 5 km/h NE 5 km/h N 10 km/h W 10 km/h SW 5 km/h NW 20 km/h
24-Hr Rain - - close to 1 mm - 1-3 mm -

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another question.. my man wanted me to ask but if its too hot to ride during the rally and we need to turn back, are the trails wide enough to ride back the opposite way..or are there other trails leading back to the campsite?

Thanks!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another question.. my man wanted me to ask but if its too hot to ride during the rally and we need to turn back, are the trails wide enough to ride back the opposite way..or are there other trails leading back to the campsite?

Thanks!

The trail will be wide enough and there will be cut off or escape routes so you don't have to retrace your tracks all the way out. Hope that helps Lady Dirt.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more sleep and away we go :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dale!

I mentioned this already before but its lookin like I'm in need of someone to haul my jerry can out to the half way lunch before the rally begins, and I will mark it with my name and site #, if someone can pick up my can and haul it back for me that would be muchly appreciated, I dont think my site buddies will be able to as its possible they wil be hitting the rally quite a bit later then us (I will be up first thing). If anyone can help please let me know! Thanks!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will bring it to the Mid-Trail lunch if you want. See you at the fire Friday night will plan from there OK

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will bring it to the Mid-Trail lunch if you want. See you at the fire Friday night will plan from there OK

Thanks Sledderglen, i will be lookin for ya Friday then. I'm hopin if I leave it there with my name and site # on it someone will pick it up for me too! Not too worried, its just a tiny thing. My bike will be fine but my BF is worried about his pig 250 burning more fuel... Thanks so much again!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score