2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 More sleeps and off we go into the wild blue mountains and clear running water and TG's endless supply of FREE BEER, yes I said FREE BEER for everyone that is showing up on WEDNESDAY :eek: and fire wood supplied by Sumx54. Man those guy's are the coolest :d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

sweet!!! i will be there wednesday!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool they better stock up then........ :d

Nighttrain

Reaction score
We are leaving frid morning.Should be there mid afternoon.
I have room for somebody to double up.I am in the over flow.Let me know.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
TylerG showed up here at Outwest two hours ago and I already need to restock the beer fridge :rant: ... its going to be a LONG week.. may need a liver donor by the end of the weekend :d :confused: :beer:

I gave my liver a good workout this past weekend.Should be good to go!!!
Packing now,leaving in the mornin:d:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Kids are driving down on Thursday by themselves so if anyone see's a couple teenagers around Rocky on Thursday driving an old Grey Topaz and lookin really lost ,that's probably them.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids are driving down on Thursday by themselves so if anyone see's a couple teenagers around Rocky on Thursday driving an old Grey Topaz and lookin really lost ,that's probably them.

Tell them if they see a white Dodge, pulling a white 5thwheel, pulling a trailer with a red Teryx to follow, will be out there Thurs late aft.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped the trailer off at outwest today , laundry and restocking tomorrow then hedding out on wednesday. they are some pretty good people @ outwest to let me drop the unit off instead of bringing it back to Red Deer > Hats off :beer::beer::beer::)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They will be lost on purpose,,,they are teenagers,,,:beer::beer::d:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped the trailer off at outwest today , laundry and restocking tomorrow then hedding out on wednesday. they are some pretty good people @ outwest to let me drop the unit off instead of bringing it back to Red Deer > Hats off :beer::beer::beer::)

I know we dropped off our trailer as well so we didn't have to tow it home either...
Great people out there:d:d:beer::beer:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were trying to find you arff @ Bighorn but couldnt find you in the city of trailers :confused:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were trying to find you arff @ Bighorn but couldnt find you in the city of trailers :confused:

I know it was busy,,,,we parked before the big hill going down on the east side in the trees,,we had a large Canadian flag in the trees

Too DUSTY to find anyone

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did ya drop it off in the stall? See ya Wednesday :d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt drop the trailer off in your stall before you got there , that just wouldnt be right . They let me park it right behind the fence till wednesday then we can make a plann :):):):beer::beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Just got home from camping doing laundry restocking trailer, shopping mowing grass and heading out tomorrow be there round supper time i'm guessing

Top Bottom