2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I knew you'd come thru and rent that for me Ron, I'm so excited, when does it get delivered?

Yes Chad, come on by my site, we'll have a big fire.
Gonna swing by Darcy's and get some firewood???

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we supposed to bring an endless supply of tin foil? Or did I miss something?;)

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tuesday - Sunny. High 22.
Wednesday - Sunny. Low 6. High 23.
Thursday - Sunny. Low 6. High 26.
Friday - Sunny. Low 7. High 26.
Saturday - Sunny. Low 10. High 26.
Sunday - Sunny. Low 10. High 25.

Doesn't get much better than that! Almost too hot. I'm a little concerned the ice that cools the beer might melt.. :confused:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG showed up here at Outwest two hours ago and I already need to restock the beer fridge :rant: ... its going to be a LONG week.. may need a liver donor by the end of the weekend :d :confused: :beer:

WTH!! :eek: didn't he take his own beer?? the nerve of him

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG showed up here at Outwest two hours ago and I already need to restock the beer fridge :rant: ... its going to be a LONG week.. may need a liver donor by the end of the weekend :d :confused: :beer:
I don't think that you'll be able to find a liver out there that'll be of any use after the week is up.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 More sleeps and off we go into the wild blue mountains and clear running water and TG's endless supply of FREE BEER, yes I said FREE BEER for everyone that is showing up on WEDNESDAY :eek: and fire wood supplied by Sumx54. Man those guy's are the coolest :d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a ladies size small helmet for sale (too small for my daughter now). will be taking it to the jamboree. if you are interested then come see me in site #68 and make me an offer :d

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom