2010 RMK Exhaust

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of removing my stock exhaust and installing a can on my sled. What is the best one to put on a 2010 800 RMK?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just bought my Dragon, and was told that SLP was the best way to go. Slips right in, and won't void my warranty

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But...... when warranty is off, I am tempted to try a NPP can again. I had a high pitch for my 04 Rev(still have the can) and loved it.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slp pipe not to void warranty and put a mbrp or the thing can on it to add with a great sound.....Brrrrraaaaaaaaaappp

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told if you put the slp pipe on while u have warranty you will void it, i was going to but they said dont because they need pictures for warrany work and if they see that u took the foam out and rerouted the cables that they will not warranty anything

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told if you put the slp pipe on while u have warranty you will void it, i was going to but they said dont because they need pictures for warrany work and if they see that u took the foam out and rerouted the cables that they will not warranty anything
That is right unless you have a very good dealer.Been there done that.

lucky7

Reaction score
I have mbrp for sale if you are looking for slilty use one off 2009 I don't know if the same but sounds great

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the full slp kit on my Rmk and didn't have any warranty issues. I also bought the pipe and can from the same dealer as the sled to that helps.

Top Bottom