2010 RMK Exhaust

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
First of all once u take that suitcase of a can that comes stock on it the warranty voids, keep it around in case u have to have work done on it u just put it back on. Hps is the way to go and I have one for sale for a 2010 dragon because my 12 Pro is now sittin in the shop waiting for snow :) Pete z71mt@hotmail.com. By the way I have a Mrbp for a 09 Dragon too.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The SLP silencer will not void your warranty but the PIPE will, don't think he was talking about the pipe only the can.

First of all once u take that suitcase of a can that comes stock on it the warranty voids, keep it around in case u have to have work done on it u just put it back on. Hps is the way to go and I have one for sale for a 2010 dragon because my 12 Pro is now sittin in the shop waiting for snow :) Pete z71mt@hotmail.com. By the way I have a Mrbp for a 09 Dragon too.

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer, Rainy creek power sports in Eckville. They are great to work with. they had did a top end job on my 700 under warrenty with no ?'s asked. I think shoping around and asking the ?'s will help. As long as we support the dealer they should help us out, if not sooner or later they will be hurting from lack of support too us!

Top Bottom