2005 900 Rmk

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Iwpould also like to find out.
Got one had a crank issue last year. 3500.miles, Polaris covered on warrenty, so all is good. Going to gear to 19-42 or 43. which one workes the best.:d

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had more crank problems than the 06.If your going through belts(more than usual) get the crank runnout checked.In 05 the cranks broke off and the clutch would fall off.There's also a big bering kit for them that'll fix the problems.

geelak900

Reaction score
I have an 05 50th Anniversary model 166" track, 1550 miles, fully decked out, ALL the snow check options including Altimeter and Ambient temp, Ride FX shock package and all the updates, fixes, and a bunch of upgrades including Better Boards, Skinz front bumper, FBF oiler cable, vents, 07 spindles, Gripper skis, Fire n Ice intake, 4" riser, 06 piston update, Compfusion motor mounts, geared and clutched spot on. I am in the process of upgrading to the bigger crank with the stronger PTO end right now.
I would consider selling this machine if anyones interested in a killer ride as I have the bug and would like to build a turbo. Give me a PM if you want to talk about it.
Gary

breed

Reaction score
moihjhfhytdgrcxgfcghfcgfxt
Some one wants to sell me this sled, " 2005 900 RMK " take mine on partial trade. I want to know if this is generaly a good sled. It's a very tempting offer. The machine is in A1 condition 161 track. only mod is a can 2200 miles.

I just want to know if this is a good polaris model, how well does it ride and manuver. is the engine reliable.

What generaly goes wrong with these sleds

The guy that wants to move it rode with us at Silent pass. He rode it very well and made it look very nible and easy to ride, but he packed in 4 gallons of gas, where as my 1999 700 RMK did'nt need any extra, still had 1/4 tank left after 71 miles.

geelak900

Reaction score
Just finishing up putting her back together with upgraded crank package which includes a new crank assembly, new 32mm primary clutch. Motor will go back in this weekend. Will likely not be riding any more this season so it's time to plan the summer turbo build. Missed on list below SLP can, tunnel bag, cover, and I have all the stock parts, skis, spindles, airbox, muffler, everything. If anyone is interested in a very strong 900 with a ton of upgrades I will work you a good deal. PM for more info.
Gary

I have an 05 50th Anniversary model 166" track, 1550 miles, fully decked out, ALL the snow check options including Altimeter and Ambient temp, Ride FX shock package and all the updates, fixes, and a bunch of upgrades including Better Boards, Skinz front bumper, FBF oiler cable, vents, 07 spindles, Gripper skis, Fire n Ice intake, 4" riser, 06 piston update, Compfusion motor mounts, geared and clutched spot on. I am in the process of upgrading to the bigger crank with the stronger PTO end right now.
I would consider selling this machine if anyones interested in a killer ride as I have the bug and would like to build a turbo. Give me a PM if you want to talk about it.
Gary

sleddude

Reaction score
Mine is for sale also in classifieds and it has a 159" track full stock with handlebar upgrade. 1600km and very good machine. Very reliable and not much vibration. all mounts are still solid and engine is flawless. I absolutly love this machine and im only get rid of it because of financial difficulties. Looking to get $5500 but will take offers. call Pm me with any questions or for phone number.

Top Bottom