2004 summit tach and speedo

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would it mean when the speedo display is reading "SCALE"

I just loaded my sled on the truck and its reading that. It has me a little confused.

Hope you guys can help.

DTH

Reaction score
Reset button is stuck, just give it a wiggle it should pop out.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reset button is stuck, just give it a wiggle it should pop out.

Thanks I will have to try that in the morning I was starting to think it was something with the computer. But that does make sence.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the mode button is stuck, if you wanted to that's how you start to change your drivers sizes in the computer so it can compensate for track speed (say you go from 9 teeth to 7) yours is stuck on scale and i can't get mine to say it LOL damn!!!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the mode button is stuck, if you wanted to that's how you start to change your drivers sizes in the computer so it can compensate for track speed (say you go from 9 teeth to 7) yours is stuck on scale and i can't get mine to say it LOL damn!!!

Thanks that intresing. I have never seen this before i said it as i crested the top of my ramp on the truck.

krazy ken

Reaction score

Just changed to 2.5 Xtreme and had to drop to 7 tooth driver's. Was wondering if I could correct my speedo , have to try now. Thanks!

Top Bottom