151 Skid and Track

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey I am changing out my track and skid to a 154 and wondering what my 151 is worth. The Track is off an 07 and it is Ok but not great, missing a few lugs and a few are cracked. the skid is out of an 04 and is in good shape, the sliders have plenty of life and the wheels are all there
Whats it worth, I am fairly new to sledding and have no idea about what it is worth, I was thinking like 500?
Thanks

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am changing out my track and skid to a 154 and wondering what my 151 is worth. The Track is off an 07 and it is Ok but not great, missing a few lugs and a few are cracked. the skid is out of an 04 and is in good shape, the sliders have plenty of life and the wheels are all there
Whats it worth, I am fairly new to sledding and have no idea about what it is worth, I was thinking like 500?
Thanks

225 for your track right now...

No Bad Days

Reaction score
Amunro, before you buy the 154 skid, measure things up. Maybe the 151 skid
will handle the 154 track, just slide the back wheels back. Dont know forsure,
just a thought.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dave
It might have but I got a good deal on both the skid and the track, the XP skids are also a bit lighter, so if it is not to difficult (i will know this week) then i am going to put in the XP Skid
Cya

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dave, are you ready for another trip to Fox Creek? I traded up from the ZX to a Rev
Amunro, before you buy the 154 skid, measure things up. Maybe the 151 skid
will handle the 154 track, just slide the back wheels back. Dont know forsure,
just a thought.

Top Bottom