15 sp vs 13-14 x model

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had planned on going SP then going with better shocks. I deviated from this plan and went with the X. I should have stayed with the plan.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought from Wetaskiwin before. Good to deal with. There is a difference in the functions of the gauge cluster between the sp and x. Not sure of all of them but i believe the hand and thumb warmers on the sp are high low and off. The X has 8 different levels. I think the sp doesn't have the engine temp bars, just a light.
Not so.. Only diff is shocks and handlebars. That's it.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought from Wetaskiwin before. Good to deal with. There is a difference in the functions of the gauge cluster between the sp and x. Not sure of all of them but i believe the hand and thumb warmers on the sp are high low and off. The X has 8 different levels. I think the sp doesn't have the engine temp bars, just a light.

My SP has 8 levels of heat range and a temperature gauge. As mentioned before it's only the shocks, bars and a big X on the side panel. I'd stick with the SP personally.

Sent from my iPhone

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I go ahead it will be new for sure

not sure what dealer to buy from

wetskiwin motorsports or turple bros ( turples is super close but lots of horror stories on chitty service)

Wetaskiwin motorsports is a bit of a drive (blackfalds ) heard lots of good about these guys

i also tried gateway in rocky but there pricing was quite a bit higher

I've dealt with both Wetaskiwin & Turples lots - have had lots of good experiences and a few crappy ones with both. Depends on who you're dealing with and day of the week I guess. Dealing with Turples for the past few years and have been quite happy with sales, parts and service. The time & fuel was not worth the drive to Wetaskiwin any more.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskwin motorsports They had the best price locally
turple bros salesman was an idiot quoted me 14400 otd door (10 days into the sale on sleds and he was clueless )

Top Bottom