146-163 whats the diff

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to switch to a Doo. The tracks are wider than Polaris. Riding 151 now but whats going to be the gain for the 163 as I am looking at a 146 and 163. Is it just the hill climb forthe 163. Heard the 146 is sweet all around and really sweet for boondocking
Thanks

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The 154" is a more all around track length in my opinion. 146" = flatter country... 163" = more steep and deep terrain. My buddy mountain rides with his 146" and does alright with it but really wishes he had the 154 or 163. Fun sled though, you can wheelie everywhere with it.:d

dano30

Reaction score
I ride a 09 everest 146" does tend to trench but i also weigh 230lbs that mighy have something to do with it. that dam thing goes like snot tho in the pow!! boondocking wicked, very fun in the bush, really easy to manuver. very good all around sled tho, you wont regret a 146". all depends on rider ability to where the sled will go. I ride with guys that are 100 pounds lighter that me riding M8 and i go every where they do plus some.:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have the 146, I haven't wished that I went longer yet. rode the 154 and the 163, they are better climbers for sure but only in deep fresh snow. I also put a 2.5 camo extreme on it, made a huge difference in the deep....doesn't trench anything like it used to with the swiss cheese ported track.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have the 146, I haven't wished that I went longer yet. rode the 154 and the 163, they are better climbers for sure but only in deep fresh snow. I also put a 2.5 camo extreme on it, made a huge difference in the deep....doesn't trench anything like it used to with the swiss cheese ported track.

Track Poacher...............:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to switch to a Doo. The tracks are wider than Polaris. Riding 151 now but whats going to be the gain for the 163 as I am looking at a 146 and 163. Is it just the hill climb forthe 163. Heard the 146 is sweet all around and really sweet for boondocking
Thanks

decisions decisions,,, you are on the right track with DOO lol

lets go next sunday Im go n to quartz...

get the 146 or 154,, IMO

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Track Poacher...............:eek:
I am going to make a collage of every picture that I have of you eating cheezies while sledding, golfing, and quadding. there is a lot you know, and it will be my standard response to your constant jabs. only time i ever poach is when trying to follow you boost bullies...."I think you can make it Tee...." :rolleyes:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to make a collage of every picture that I have of you eating cheezies while sledding, golfing, and quadding. there is a lot you know, and it will be my standard response to your constant jabs. only time i ever poach is when trying to follow you boost bullies...."I think you can make it Tee...." :rolleyes:

I have a addition to Hawkins......so what...
"I thought you could do it"........and guess what........You did, horah.... attaboy...The little sled that could.....lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a addition to Hawkins......so what...
"I thought you could do it"........and guess what........You did, horah.... attaboy...The little sled that could.....lol
you said that to me after you, BDF, and bigdawg slayed Kenny's chute in Allen last spring. you just wanted to see carnage

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you said that to me after you, BDF, and bigdawg slayed Kenny's chute in Allen last spring. you just wanted to see carnage

we always want to see carnage lol:d u guys make me laugh,, when April??,, I need to be there this time

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you really think there will be enough?

I was thinking 8 days away,, no I dont think its worth going tomorrow,, sure there may be a bit of snow but not worth the drive i doubt....

next sunday:beer: its on

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

we always want to see carnage lol:d u guys make me laugh,, when April??,, I need to be there this time
you should try and make it JT....if laughter is truly the best medicine, these three have clearly OD'ed....
pics189Medium.jpg

Top Bottom