'13 quick drive belt protection

jpow

Reaction score
Need protection plate ? What's the best one ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 257

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run and like the vanamburg one. It fits good and is nice and strong. I like how it is metal instead of plastic.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the VE plate with my geardown kit from Chrisco. Little bit of cutting to the stock bellypan and then rivet it on. Very nice fit and finish and gives some extra room under the belt which is nice.

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Got the VE plate with my geardown kit from Chrisco. Little bit of cutting to the stock bellypan and then rivet it on. Very nice fit and finish and gives some extra room under the belt which is nice.
How you like the gear down ? Been thinking about doing it to mine. Got the 3 inch with 7 tooth done

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How you like the gear down ? Been thinking about doing it to mine. Got the 3 inch with 7 tooth done

I will give an update after this weekend, heading out for the first trip. I did go out in my field just for a couple quick blasts and it definitely felt quicker off the bottom but so tough to tell without being in the hills and in some proper conditions. I have the 3 inch and 7 tooth as well. Had some issues with putting the lower pulley on mine but i am thinking i just got a bad one out of the batch, really nicely constructed kit and looks high quality but the splines just didn't fit so i had to do some dremel work on the pulley. Not really a big deal but cost me some time for sure.

Really nice that the VE plate was included with the kit as well. Unfortunately not many manufacturers would think of that and include it but instead sell it extra.

Top Bottom