06 700IQ build

Loudpipe

Reaction score
Picked this sled up from a guy in Montana a few weeks ago as a builder, he rolled it and basically destroyed some of the plastic parts as well as hammered up the pipe pretty bad, it runs fine, just needs some plastic and some other miscellaneous parts to get it back to 100%, its a former SLP demo sled so its got the usual SLP upgrades as follows:
SLP intake, radiator delete, hot air vent kit, pipe & can, push arm/torque arm, and SLT skis. The engine has also been torn down and had the big bearing done on the crank. The plan for this one is relatively simple. Repair what's broken/missing, do a few minor upgrades to take care of the known issues, and ride the piss out of it. :D one common issue on these as I understand it is the oil pump cable, I got a custom cable made by motion pro from a member of another site that I'm on which will eliminate that small cable. I will also be building a custom intake for it and ditching the SLP high flow piece as it will not work with the bumper that I'll also be building. Now for the pics.

Top Bottom