03 to 06 stock pipe needed

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put up an ad also and i no alot of guys toss the stock pipes out but i do need one if anyone kept their 03 to 06 rev800 pipe......Thanks Mark

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new pipe and stock muffler off of my 06 that was pulled off the day I got the sled. I would have to head out to the farm to get it or see if someone I know would bring it in. We are leaving for Blue River in about 2hrs, when do you need it for. I'm not heading out there myself till next Friday.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no rush....whenever and whatever you can dooo...let me no when and what youd like for it ....i need the rest of the front end rebuilt so i have a few days. let me no........and thanks a bunch
marko

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you at? i think Powderchowder still has a stock pipe and can off his 06.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no rush....whenever and whatever you can dooo...let me no when and what youd like for it ....i need the rest of the front end rebuilt so i have a few days. let me no........and thanks a bunch
marko
I'll bring it back to town on 23, tell you when it's here and you can let me know if you still want it....0 hours of use.

Top Bottom