NO WORRIES ABOUT SLED DECKS ON TRUCKS... Check out the new car-deck!!!!!!!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Self Explanatory..... Add your Title for this picture in your reply....

Car Deck!!!!.jpg

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the way to go! Now how would you go on about loading that sled.. It really doesnt make sense how he got it up there without major scratches everywhere.. Especially if he did a ride and then got it up on the car

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the way to go! Now how would you go on about loading that sled.. It really doesnt make sense how he got it up there without major scratches everywhere.. Especially if he did a ride and then got it up on the car

He must have been lucky enough for the carbides to run up and in between the water-tracks those old cars used to have... Hilarious none the less!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really tho, sled looks awful slean, might have been a new pick up, and guys at stealership forklifted it on there... Once he gets home hes on his own.....

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sleds going to fall off and kill some ones kidOn the hyway for no other reason then being a dumbShit This is the kind of stuff that gives sledders a bad outlookIf it was loaded with a fork lift that person is liable alsoIt looks so stupid I want to pull that guy out and slap him around

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hyulk! wont the wife be impressed what I brought home on her mothers car!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sleds going to fall off and kill some ones kidOn the hyway for no other reason then being a dumbShit This is the kind of stuff that gives sledders a bad outlookIf it was loaded with a fork lift that person is liable alsoIt looks so stupid I want to pull that guy out and slap him around

Woah, easy man.... Like every picture of illegal stuff its normally found on the anonymous internet...... Heck this pic probably has been on here more than once....
Was supposed to humor the general public on S and M.....at least some of them...... Sorry if I offended you.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only in washington,,,u ever see the pic of the xxxmodrods cady with 2 sleds on top,now that beats a sled deck...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the gvrw on a honda? :)

I am sure those straps have a super high break rating too.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Woah man ease up and see a little humour in life. Its seeing dumb stuff like this that keeps life entertaining.

saqqara

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that's photoshopped...cause if itsn't the guys Canadian and that's just embarassing. It's funnier when the rednecks are from another country.

I like the stump though...so many uses... chopping log, step ladder, end table, jack....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really? And those hub caps better be screwed on too or they could fly off and take out an eye!:p

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!!! :D But how's he gonna' get it home after he burns that block of firewood to cook his hotdogs? :confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that's photoshopped...cause if itsn't the guys Canadian and that's just embarassing. It's funnier when the rednecks are from another country.

I like the stump though...so many uses... chopping log, step ladder, end table, jack....
I think that's a Washington plate......Or New Brunswick.:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its washington,,look at the road sign > vancouver,and look at the beer price in the background

Top Bottom