Yamafest?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect Weather for the whole trip. Was super fun for our crew from the island to meet up with everyone again. Missed the action on Friday with some serious issues with clutching. Had to get parts rushed up from the island. Here's a few shots i got.
View attachment 126381View attachment 126382View attachment 126383

did ya guys get pauls etech boosted working ???????? wished last weekend it would have worked ... would have been nice to see it working like mad...

and daves sled has allways worked good from the times i've seen it ...

oh plus i thought daves trailer was friggin cool..........

wow urs is top notch

RPG

Reaction score
Megan in Monster. We showed up late and missed the Boost-It Crews and anyone prior to Megan's runs.
DSC02335.jpg DSC02336.jpg
Justin Micku on a TSS 800
DSC02348.jpg DSC02350.jpg DSC02352.jpg
A Yamaha
DSC02358.jpg DSC02366.jpg
Another Yamaha
DSC02373.jpg DSC02387.jpg DSC02388.jpg

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the best advertising for C3 with you constantly shaking the broken section on the tunnel.

So are Yamahas slowly getting phased out of their own party??:)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after those 2 vids i really have to question why someone would build a heavy 4stroke turbo sled. Those 2 strokes are going up it just as fast, and probably 100lbs less.

I did because my odometer says 5000 on my boosted engine and never seen an engine problem......I will double that and might even double it again before I need to speed $3000 every couple thousand miles......I went for durability! yes they are heavy and yes they do make a man out of a man......but the key is I dont have to worry about getting towed out......but I guess if I had to get towed out.....nothing could do it but another boosted Yamy! lol

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's about time some of the other manufacturers are able to climb some of those chutes too. Only been since about 04 when they started boosting Yamaha's and now in 2012 that some of the others are actually able to go where we can put out boosted yamaha's. The reliability of the boosted 4stroke will never be matched by a 2 stroke time bomb. But really ride what you like, and leave those of us who love our fat girls to break open the deepest powder and baddest chutes known. Just ride!!!!

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i still dont understand chute climbs on these modded sleds. I mean if somebody climbs a chute that has never been climbed.... awesome. But after that its just another guy with enough money and balls to get there. Talent goes to the first guy who climbs it not knowing what could happen or if its possible to make.

I guess i find extreme, to be only stuff a small group of people can do with talent, not some guy with enough money to buy it.

On that note I would love to see video of chute climbs on stock sleds. That will show real rider ability.

Not saying these boys in the vids cant ride, just that it hardly looks like they are trying, GIVE THEM A CHALLENGE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever rode a sled with 270 to 300hp honestley it does take talent because stuff happens fast. JMO!!!

boostbaby

Reaction score
So what your saying is if someone likes to do powdercurls yet they arent the first person to do one it sucks? We climb these chutes because its an adrenaline rush to OURSELVES we dont do it to prove a point or be the best at something, I climb because I love it!! If someone wants to try anything good on them, it doesnt have to be the guy with enough money or balls cuz last time I checked I dont have balls and I enjoy climbing these chutes more than anything in the world. To each their own right, just have fun doing what ever type of riding you like and dont judge others on what they enjoy. We are not trying to be extreme, we are just doing us. We climb these chutes all the time with no one around to watch or film or anything! All these guys can ride and just because someone makes something look easy doesnt for a second mean that it is, there were many people not making the chutes on the weekend, me included. They are not easy they are a challenege, try to manuover a 700 lb sled around trenches and holes not as easy as it looks .. like I said none of us are tying to be extreme just doing what we enjoy : ) and as long as we are having fun who cares about "talent" Sledding is much more then who is more talented than others.. I wish one day people could get over the whole competition an egos that have been poisoning this sport. I dont do this stuff for anyone but myself, to push myself and I know my guys are the same, all for the love of the sport nothing else

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of skill and ballz to climb the chutes these guys are hitting. It's not like climbing a wide open face. You can't just turn out if your not going to make it. I don't do chutes but I give full credit to the guys that do. These guys that hit them are incredible riders on incredible sleds. Most of the guys doing it have been riding sleds for many years. But then again it's probably just the sled and not the rider skill at all.

WKR

Reaction score
Not the best advertising for C3 with you constantly shaking the broken section on the tunnel.

So are Yamahas slowly getting phased out of their own party??:)

gReat advertising! the thing took an absolute beating, then back up monster broken, then rode it broke the rest of the day. took an hour to fix and rode the rest of the weekend. had it been stock, wrecked beyond repair.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gReat advertising! the thing took an absolute beating, then back up monster broken, then rode it broke the rest of the day. took an hour to fix and rode the rest of the weekend. had it been stock, wrecked beyond repair.

Oh ok. Thought it would have been a much more expensive fix. What happened to it? Endo?

Top Bottom