JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PI5Send2.Jpg
wheres-d-polaris.jpg

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no pics but 1st one up the mountain in 1991 with my 500 polaris sks with 1 and quarter paddles on a cycle works tour. Some assholes syphoned the alberta gas from the semi. Ed Mcdonald was a pioneer on those trips,

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no pics but 1st one up the mountain in 1991 with my 500 polaris sks with 1 and quarter paddles on a cycle works tour. Some assholes syphoned the alberta gas from the semi. Ed Mcdonald was a pioneer on those trips,
Those would have been the bolt-on plastic paddles. Nobody misses those. Absolutely deadly if you found some ice in a corner.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those would have been the bolt-on plastic paddles. Nobody misses those. Absolutely deadly if you found some ice in a corner.
What about when they come lose or break off and smash your front coolant Cooler..........then what..............:unsure::( LMAO the good Olde Days

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a pain in the ass to get the cooler out to boot...........then over to Bakers to have him fix and weld it up............then we started putting in samller drivers.............ch!t we use to do to go sledding .........now its just some clutching gas and oil and go..............

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh yes...

I didn't take very many photos of my 500cc Polaris indy 136× 2 1/4" track days... I was always jetting the dam thing.. lol

Lots of photos with the hood up...

Jetting and clutching...

Things didn't get moving till the 800 doo showed up... lol

It still took me 4 more years before reaching Tubo Hill...

Flat land Alberta dudes like me Sucked in the mountains,,, We we're always stuck in the good spots... Ha

Great thread

Go Elan Tundra Go !!!

Don

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in fall of 96 was my first trip to Revy on a 121 1.5 lug mxz 583. We rode for 2 days and didn't make the cabin!
Went for new year's for the 2nd trip stayed at Peaks lodge and found the cabin lol.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in fall of 96 was my first trip to Revy on a 121 1.5 lug mxz 583. We rode for 2 days and didn't make the cabin!
Went for new year's for the 2nd trip stayed at Peaks lodge and found the cabin lol.

Top Bottom