2023/2024 Fernie area

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's start the thread. We need SNOW . Not sure if too many folks have ventured out yet. FSA did send the groomer up Corbin the other day. Forcast doesn't look all the great yet but it will change.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to get down there this year but last few years the snow has sucked unfortunately. Fernie is over due!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here….
Rode that way lots in the 90’s & early 2000’s….
Just seems that with kids and hockey, my mountain days are less, so I choose going more westerly than south …

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to get down there this year but last few years the snow has sucked unfortunately. Fernie is over due!
Get back to our roots Ken, the good old days , get Baker, Jimmy Percival, Kenny Tumback, Bruce Erikison, Willie, Juber, Wayne Ruston............do a reunion tour of the fun places in the Pass.....use to have a blast down there........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get back to our roots Ken, the good old days , get Baker, Jimmy Percival, Kenny Tumback, Bruce Erikison, Willie, Juber, Wayne Ruston............do a reunion tour of the fun places in the Pass.....use to have a blast down there........
All or most of those guys are out of the sport. Baker hasn’t ridden since Covid hit, Jimmy winters down south, Bruce goes south as well I believe. Not sure on Willie, Juber or Wayne.

Got Juice?

Reaction score
Went up to the cabin today, bluebird day, road ride, new machine. Looks like the 44cm up there will make for a good base, all we need now is more snow to fall, and it will be minty up there!!!

Had a great time meeting new people, def a must go to place to ride for sure. Friendly folks are AWESOME!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up to the cabin today, bluebird day, road ride, new machine. Looks like the 44cm up there will make for a good base, all we need now is more snow to fall, and it will be minty up there!!!

Had a great time meeting new people, def a must go to place to ride for sure. Friendly folks are AWESOME!
Which way did you go?

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the pipe line all cleaned up and done? Will they groom this year?

MOUNTAIN MICKEY

Reaction score
Sleds are buzzing around Elkford these days. We are getting some snow. Rain and snow in the unreliable forcast. The weather forecast people SUCK at their jobs!!!

Top Bottom