days in revy

RINGER

Reaction score
Hey guys I called in to the days in at revy and says they are bought out, is it running under a different name now ? anyone have contact info think its under base camp but theres lots of those in revy for the skiers I think

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had kibbles tell me that Basecamp Resorts bought the days. He said no more sledders rates, rooms went up $100 and catering more to skiers. Haven’t confirmed that myself yet though.

RINGER

Reaction score
Had kibbles tell me that Basecamp Resorts bought the days. He said no more sledders rates, rooms went up $100 and catering more to skiers. Haven’t confirmed that myself yet though.
ya its called northwinds now prices gone up forsure i think you book on line through basecamp

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basecamp is going to build in Fernie. Bet that place will be expensive

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basecamp is building in downtown Revelstoke in addition to their hotel on 23 north towards the dam. It is located where the King Edward hotel used to be ( aka the hug n slug) that burnt down in 1995 and the lot has been vacant since .

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basecamp is a couple out of Canmore that has managed to find a way to buy everything in sight. They own at least 6 hotels and short term accommodation sites here. Recently bought the holiday in and are changing it as well. Building our short term at Harvie Heights by the park Gates. Bought a bunch of things in Golden, Fernie, revy and new builds. It's quite wild how much they've been able to fund in about 5 years or so. Definitely driving prices up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Basecamp is a couple out of Canmore that has managed to find a way to buy everything in sight. They own at least 6 hotels and short term accommodation sites here. Recently bought the holiday in and are changing it as well. Building our short term at Harvie Heights by the park Gates. Bought a bunch of things in Golden, Fernie, revy and new builds. It's quite wild how much they've been able to fund in about 5 years or so. Definitely driving prices up.
Maybe like everything in our area and is Chinese funded? 🤷

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At those prices glad I made the decision last season to be a degenerate and live in a van by the river.

Attachments

• IMG_4399.jpeg
    IMG_4399.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4400.jpeg
    IMG_4400.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4401.jpeg
    IMG_4401.jpeg
    1,008 KB · Views: 223

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won’t fit in in Revelstoke , all the van lifers here ar 20 + year old rigs , older rvs or school buses. Then again that rig could be good camo . 😜

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Base camp isnt the cheapest place to stay in Revelstoke.

I stayed at the mnt view in revelstoke for 60$. It is run down, looks like a 60$ room.
Couple sledders and lots of loggers.

Last time i was there it was full of crackheads that the government pays to live there.

Sledding is supposed to be fun, not much fun listening to crackheads fight all night.

So thats when i started going to basecamp.

I cant imagine coming back to a van all soaking wet is much better than the crack shack lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to stay at peaks lodge back in the day.

Its not bad, probably less than 300$ a night too.

I priced out cabins at glacier house. Think it was 800$ a night.

Lots of different options in revy

Last edited:

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do glacier house each year and rent the big cabin with 10 guys, works out to $350 each for 3 nights, pretty much the best I found with a group and breakfast included.

Top Bottom