Yamafest?

WKR

Reaction score
80% of my riding is in trees but when I was in Revy the sun was out and the conditions were right for climbing a few chutes...so I did...and I had fun doing it! The more technical climbs require sidehilling and strategic line choices while some are point and shoot. They're all fun though and I guarantee they would get the adrenaline pumping on anyone.

To say chute climbing doesn't require talent is wrong. Yes, it does require horespower...a stock sled didn't have a chance making it up those chutes last weekend but it is a combination of skill, confidence and horsepower.

I say ride what you have and have fun doing it! If you don't understand why people like riding tight trees or climbing chutes...go try it for yourself. If you still don't like it then maybe take up skate skiing.

Haha have fun and be safe out there!

i have to chime in, a stock motor 800 in light chassey did make it over monster! not sayin, just sayin!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burant climbs chutes too yah know...lol trees,chutes,jumps,trails,,,, what ever its all just for fun...

And those are some bad ass chutes!! looks like it was a fun day,, i wish i could have been there:)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just have to say... I know most of the guys/gal in the vids and they are some of the best technical riders I've seen in the trees and boondocking too. The only reason you have the priveledge of seeing them perform in front of the cameras is because there's 100 people standing around watching them and someone's bound to capture it. They don't ride to be caught on film, it just sort of happens.

If you really want to gain an appreciation for it, then go and see it in person! If you don't like it, then don't watch it!

Either way it's entertaining, and thanks for sharing!!!! Sure made me feel like I missed out on a fun time, and climbing chutes with the best riding crew anyone could ask for!!!

Top Bottom