Yamafest?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody hear about or have pics or vid from Yamafest in Revy this weekend?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Anybody hear about or have pics or vid from Yamafest in Revy this weekend?
I am sure someone will post some pics and vid. It was quite a 2 stroke show in the Monster bowl. Kyle Micku climbed all 4 chutes with his etech turbo and his brothers each climbed 3 of them on their Cat 800 turbo's. Corey Micku was flying on his 880 XP. I climbed Irmens Arm and the 90, and my kid climbed Swenson St. with my new Pro Turbo.
There were some good running Yammies too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure someone will post some pics and vid. It was quite a 2 stroke show in the Monster bowl. Kyle Micku climbed all 4 chutes with his etech turbo and his brothers each climbed 3 of them on their Cat 800 turbo's. Corey Micku was flying on his 880 XP. I climbed Irmens Arm and the 90, and my kid climbed Swenson St. with my new Pro Turbo.
There were some good running Yammies too.

How was the snow and weather conditions Neil?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
How was the snow and weather conditions Neil?
The Chutes were favorable for climbing. There was good traction but no stock sled was going up anything big with first tracks. Anything that was shaded from the sun was softer for sure. I mean lets face it, they are still big and steep.
Chris climbed the Mile with his Yammie. It was a sweet climb

Attachments

• MONSTER BOWL.jpg
    MONSTER BOWL.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 658
  • 080504_McLaren_V.jpg
    080504_McLaren_V.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 666

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave- I never saw you after our little tree ride.

I actually liked climbing chutes....did a few and had fun. I usually climb shorter treed climbs but this was a whole new animal. Can't wait to put a 3" track on now and go look for some new ones.

It was a fun week with a bunch of great people.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after those 2 vids i really have to question why someone would build a heavy 4stroke turbo sled. Those 2 strokes are going up it just as fast, and probably 100lbs less.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave- I never saw you after our little tree ride.

I actually liked climbing chutes....did a few and had fun. I usually climb shorter treed climbs but this was a whole new animal. Can't wait to put a 3" track on now and go look for some new ones.

It was a fun week with a bunch of great people.

One minute you were in front of me and all of a sudden you were gone.I ended up following someone to the parking lot thinking it was you!
After riding through the tree's with you I now know that I HAVE to book into one of your clinics!!!
Thanks for the ride!

RPG

Reaction score
Perfect Weather for the whole trip. Was super fun for our crew from the island to meet up with everyone again. Missed the action on Friday with some serious issues with clutching. Had to get parts rushed up from the island. Here's a few shots i got.
DSC02329.jpg DSC02330.jpg DSC02334.jpg

Top Bottom