Xm fuel line problem

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home again. They had both sleds done for all 3 recalls, plus the first services, ready to roll 2 1/2 hours after I dropped them off. Good bunch of people there.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just drop mine off at riverside and will have ready for pick up in the am, great service and can't ask for any better. Thx Riverside....

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bow Cycle South squeezed mine in on Saturday for recall and first service on less than a day's notice.
I really appreciate it.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine done at Wetaskiwin.
Showed up un-announced and was leaving with it done 40min later. Badass service!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped 6 off this morning all for 10hr services and all recalls at martins. Had the parts waiting for me and will be done in a day. Great service Aswell. Glad all the dealers are being very accommodating for the recalls.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped 6 off this morning all for 10hr services and all recalls at martins. Had the parts waiting for me and will be done in a day. Great service As well. Glad all the dealers are being very accommodating for the recalls.

I too Dropped mine off at Martins for the recalls..... Dropped it off Friday ( booked in for Monday after weekend) Got a call at 10am my sled was done as well as they went the extra mile to check my belt alignment (was in a wreck and was a little concerned)!!!!!!!

Great service and great people to work with..... They Don't EVER turn down the opportunity to give out great service!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks martins and Thx again T-Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yammyman

Reaction score
Talking about great service... My salesman (ROB MORIN @ Riverside Honda in St.Albert) lined up an appointment for my recall with 1/2 hr notice. Then he drove to my house (I'm out of town @ work), put my clutch back on my sled (because i didn't have quite enough time to finish the indexing), loaded my sled up and took it to the shop so that I could pick it up later today and be gone to Radium first thing in the morning... Talk about TOP NOTCH. Now that's taking it to the next level!!!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So mine got the fuel line recall done then they called and said they put the new dimmer switch in and headlight recall as well? What was up with headlights anyone know??

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So mine got the fuel line recall done then they called and said they put the new dimmer switch in and headlight recall as well? What was up with headlights anyone know??

Both of mine had all three recalls too. Dimmer switch could stick, so it was replaced. Headlight recall was to correct the aim, from what I was told.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way I'm happy she'll be all done by Thursday! If its new assemblies I'm sure they'll have fun re routing my hid harness again to get the light in with the big motor on the back I the bulbs haha

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Had the fuel line recall done yesterday on my way back from Sicamous. Is it me or dose it seem a tad harder to open up the exhaust side panel after the spacer kit went in?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the fuel line recall done yesterday on my way back from Sicamous. Is it me or dose it seem a tad harder to open up the exhaust side panel after the spacer kit went in?
Just serviced my sled for next weekend and my panels seem fine?

Top Bottom