Wrangler's cabin, pipeline and The Notch

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
FERNIE SNOWMOBILE ASSN NOTICE:

For those keen sledders still going out to the Wrangler's Cabin Area, please be aware that TransCanada is plowing the Morrissey Rd out past the cabin to the pipeline.

You may have difficulty turning around on the Morrissey Rd and will of course end up on a plowed road if you come in at Coal Creek. Be aware, fs

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are the doing up there theese days,, wow thats a big plow lol,,

hymee

Reaction score
FERNIE SNOWMOBILE ASSN NOTICE:

For those keen sledders still going out to the Wrangler's Cabin Area, please be aware that TransCanada is plowing the Morrissey Rd out past the cabin to the pipeline.

You may have difficulty turning around on the Morrissey Rd and will of course end up on a plowed road if you come in at Coal Creek. Be aware, fs

So, whats the snow like?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
what are the doing up there theese days,, wow thats a big plow lol,,

So, whats the snow like?

I don't know what they are doing but obviously something that requires them to get in early and not wait for Mother Nature.

As for the snow, I haven't been out since last Sunday. Our snow in Elkford is good but it is a little tough getting to it. Reports before last weekend had great snow in the Rolling Hills but with a week of very warm weather I would assume that there will be lots of stumps and rocks showing or lurking just below the surface. I really don't know about the snow around the cabin nor the Notch. Harvey was good last week. fs

Top Bottom