Worst Movie Ever...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think his side of the story is very interesting... he is the ultimate example of how you can prove/dissprove anything if you include/exclude the right facts and suggestive information....

I really like the one where he was telling the U.S. to stay out of other peoples politics, he was promoting it when he was up here telling us who we should vote for.....;)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like the one where he was telling the U.S. to stay out of other peoples politics, he was promoting it when he was up here telling us who we should vote for.....;)

He's the type of guy who will sue Yamaha because he did a sharp turn in a Rhino doing 70 km/h and hurt himself.

Or sue McDonalds because he's a fat azz

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The trailer looked like it had some potential,,,,

Movie was soooo bad. I mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

"RRRussian WWWill LLLand PPPLAIN.. AAAnd MMMMMercedes WWWWilll FFFFly out... OMG

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's the type of guy who will sue Yamaha because he did a sharp turn in a Rhino doing 70 km/h and hurt himself.

Or sue McDonalds because he's a fat azz

Wasn't it Larry the Cable Guy that said he has all of Michael Moores movies in DVD and uses them to level out his coffee table in his livlin' room. LMAO.:d:beer:

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
We just watched the Adjustment bureau, and Ricky heard it was supposed to be action packed like the borne identity movies.....definatley was not!! I did not like it at all, was draggy and had a dumb story line

I cannot remmber the name of this other one, but it had will ferrel in it and it was his life being narrated, it was so dumb, prolly the dumbest one i have ever watched of his!! two hours of my life i will never get back lol

Top Bottom