Whats in a name??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wow, you guys actually put some thought into your names!! Now i feel mines kinda lame. Had i known that i would be addicted to a forum site i might have come up with something better.

Steve Lamnek = Slamnek

I'm in the same boat.....needed a name quick and bogger was the best I could come up with cause that swhat the boys used to call my LT300...If I had it to do over I'd go with something more original like.....Dave or Bob

Bogger:d

Reaction score
Growing up in a small town in northern Ontario, I always seemed to have the "Unfair Advantage" over my buddies and the local kids...96 Ultra HTG 800 Tripple Tripple +...Best machine I've ever owned (Still do)...Never did get beat, and I only ever told 2 people what I was actually running. ;):beer:.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was rmksledder on the other "sled" forum, but switched to a Cat so it didn't fit anymore. Was looking for a new user name and avitar, found a picture of a U-turn sign and thought it looked a lot like a highmark, so with a little photoshop, Uturn was born.

I still use rmksledder on a couple of other forums so I keep my PM's saved, but it throws me off when the rmksledder on here posts.

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while i was trying to think of a good name,i was drinking some wild turkey rare breed(really good stuff) and thought hey why not use that.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how did you come up with your username?? Mine is pretty simple. I drive a lifted Ford Superduty and whenever someone gets in they say "this is a big truck"

So whats in your name?:d

Dragonlady...................................

Self explanitory:d:d:d:d:d:d

I like dragons and Im a lady. dragonlady:eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom