Whats in a name??

BigTruck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how did you come up with your username?? Mine is pretty simple. I drive a lifted Ford Superduty and whenever someone gets in they say "this is a big truck"

So whats in your name?:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So how did you come up with your username?? Mine is pretty simple. I drive a lifted Ford Superduty and whenever someone gets in they say "this is a big truck"

So whats in your name?:d

After the majority of my friends left the FL250 Oddessy's and went to trikes, I held on, and bought a Suzi, LT250........Why the heck did you buy one of those quadtrash pieces of chit??????:nono:

I didn't think that "Suzi" would be a choice for a user's name:rolleyes:

"Powder" (email).....Totally different thread:beer::beer::d:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to sled, but kind of hard to go solo when you have 4 sometimes 7(with stepkids) giving you the "can I go" eyes. So I am a Sleddingmom.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all of you that have met IMSICK.....well his name really says it all!!!! Oh ya..thanks for the ride on your Apex Sick. Me, well I'm just a Ukranian that likes snow!!!!

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I used to play for a hockey team called the reapers and my number was 20 so i have been using the name for years.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
For all of you that have met IMSICK.....well his name really says it all!!!! Oh ya..thanks for the ride on your Apex Sick. Me, well I'm just a Ukranian that likes snow!!!!
no problem snochuk...... but next time I don't need the "good game" smack on the bottom after you ride it!!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always try to do things myself, I never turn down a project but rather than have it engineered I just go overkill. People always tell me I went way overkill ! As for #19 it has been my # since I was 5-6 years old. So was Larry Robinson when he presented my the trophy in my avatar.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always try to do things myself, I never turn down a project but rather than have it engineered I just go overkill. People always tell me I went way overkill ! As for #19 it has been my # since I was 5-6 years old. So was Larry Robinson when he presented my the trophy in my avatar.

That's so cool.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's so cool.

Thanks, I actually just got that picture signed by Larry, just last month, thanks to my brother inlaw with all his hockey connections. I also have a seat from the Montreal forum before they tore it down, Row 19, seat 19 also signed by Larry.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mines pimpedex because i ride a Honda 440ex that is straight up pimpin

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I actually just got that picture signed by Larry, just last month, thanks to my brother inlaw with all his hockey connections. I also have a seat from the Montreal forum before they tore it down, Row 19, seat 19 also signed by Larry.

Wow that's really really cool. My brother has his tyke hockey picture signed by all the Oilers when it was the Gretzky Currie Dynasty. We moved to calgary and all they gave our elementary school was a drunk brad marsh personal appearence. So my dad sent the story along with his picture the Oilers organization so he has everyone from Glen Anderson, Paul Coffee etc.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow that's really really cool. My brother has his tyke hockey picture signed by all the Oilers when it was the Gretzky Currie Dynasty. We moved to calgary and all they gave our elementary school was a drunk brad marsh personal appearence. So my dad sent the story along with his picture the Oilers organization so he has everyone from Glen Anderson, Paul Coffee etc.

I'm glad to hear that,that worked out. I have only lived in cowtown for 1 1/2 years. But I did grow up with the Dynasty in Edmonton, as a Edmontonian with great pride.

The picture with Larry is something that one can never replace. Ever.:)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine originally came from johnny skeptic from the yamaha vids! then it was banned, so it became johnny be bad!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys actually put some thought into your names!! Now i feel mines kinda lame. Had i known that i would be addicted to a forum site i might have come up with something better.

Steve Lamnek = Slamnek

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys actually put some thought into your names!! Now i feel mines kinda lame. Had i known that i would be addicted to a forum site i might have come up with something better.

Steve Lamnek = Slamnek

I always thought that was a well thought up name , always slamin your neck.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Summitric and I were drag racing sleds for the first time and I was winning, the wives, and daughters were cheering me on in a big way, the announcer says I've brought my own "Sledbunnys" to cheer me on...Whala...Sledbunnyracing is born. Buddy of mine does logos and websites...sets us up (summitric and I) and here we are...

Here is the video from that day...

Attachments

• sledbunny-Black.jpg
    sledbunny-Black.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom