what R U doing to it over the winter???

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well put him on the wife's pink raptor.... Fastest thing on the beach with sparkly handlebar streamers!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i don't have a spare i tried to get one but no luck people just wont to much money for ch!t.... i'm just going to get a frame and bleed a drag bike over the summer and winter!!! i wants something that gos fast... i just hoping that the quad runs good all summer??????????

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
psullivan do you have your quad up and running?? haven't heard from you in a bit what's up? Med1ogre did you get a swing arm yet? where just a mouth away from maylong.. Frenchman i know your good your riding a shee!!! lol come on boys lets hear some update.....

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for not forgetting about me. my motor still isnt finished. I guess it will be done soon but running out of time.... and paitience.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no way man i never forget about you we steel didn't have that race. it going on 2 year now that a long time to wight for a race!!! lol i think this time we leave the camp site at the same time!! you know what i'm saying lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya for sure I think I'm staying in my truck or a tent, the wife is taking the toy hauler that weekend . Hope both our pos quads stay running for the whole weekend . I have been waiting a long time for a proper race. I will see you on the long weekend

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
This and that............

IMAG0059.jpg

Top Bottom