what R U doing to it over the winter???

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hiper are nice.. get that swing arm so you can keep up to me on the hills lol you seen your video on youtube you almost didn't make that climb....

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that, I was just sandbagging her for the drama and just confirming I still don't like the feel of crap on my pants!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that, I was just sandbagging her for the drama and just confirming I still don't like the feel of crap on my pants!

lol that funny!!! get her done i got the green thing out and the motor on the bench and more parts on the way!!! i just may not need NOS this year!! we will see in may...

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got some new tires and rims today...

IMG_1329.jpg IMG_1332.jpg IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1333.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good god man! Your making my upgrades look like I've been shopping at the bargain bin at value village. Ya were not friends no more!
Nice, I'm definitely jealous. Stoopid crf1s

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size are the rear tire and rims? Are ya gonna sell me your old fronts tires? Probably should , their so last year haha.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good god man! Your making my upgrades look like I've been shopping at the bargain bin at value village. Ya were not friends no more!
Nice, I'm definitely jealous. Stoopid crf1s

lol i had the rim for sometime now but the tires i got today 22-11-10 with 12 paddles cant wight to see how they do on drag hill!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice rims and tires you have there.
You must have some serious power to turn those. Sure looks like they will hook up hard. Hopefully you don't end up on your azz at the startline.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i was thinking the same thing as soon as i seen them!!! its going to be fun to see!! mite have to add some wight to the front.. how about this you jump on the front for the first 10 feet or so the jump off.... that sounds like a plan!!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was talking to a friend today and he asked me how much did the tires weigh??? i didn't know so i weight them. just 1 rear tire and rim came to this!! i don't know what my last tires weigh in at but i think this is heavy heavy.. lol

IMG_1338.jpg

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that not to bad then. They are heavy lol if I don't like them you can buy them the rims are 4/110 and 4/115 your quad will tern them no perblom... All your power in that shee!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will break those rims on the ROCKS. Rims alone don't go to fast. HA! HA! HA! lol.
Nope, my Banshee would probably stall as they would be too heavy to turn and the hook up would be too much. They do look very cool.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I washed it reeeallly good! Got a big green monster sticker too. No swinger though :( Yet...
I changed up my gearing so I'm hoping I can pull third dragging and I also won't have to lug the crap outta my motor cruising around with my wife. New bars and I also picked up some nerfs so I want get tangled up in the trees so bad. Knee deep in icing sugar stuck against a tree sucks... Now maybe I can plinko my way down haha..

Last edited:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! KFXDreamripper do you have a spare lined up for may long? Just in case, if you can't ride then at least you don't have to double up to come watch the entertainment.

Top Bottom