what R U doing to it over the winter???

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't spend too much time on it, you'll turn green.lol. What about that Xtended swingarm? Don't forget to bring spare rims. Oh ya!! A green tow rope and some goggles. Hopefully I never have to use that tow rope. Med1Ogre the trail down to the bottom never scratched my fifth wheel so you should be OK.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
ya might just bite the bullet this year and put a little longer swingarm on it. Definitely new rims and maybe some new suspension. Time will tell winters here and the new sled and the mountains are consuming most of my time. You hitting the mountains any time this year frenchy?

looneyrod27

Reaction score
yup the nytro is working awesome. Its at the dealer now getting a few more add ons. New camo extreme track 2.5" and extroverts, plus a bunch of stuff that was included in the deal. I have had one trip so far to Revelstoke, the sledding was decent there. On the way back we diverted to Valemont for a couple days and the powder there was better on that trip. We are heading out again for anothere trip Feb 2-6. Ill take a look at march perhaps ill see if the gang wants to go for that tour as well.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Jay I am sending my motor out today, to be put together. I will be ready to ride on May long.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Jay I am sending my motor out today, to be put together. I will be ready to ride on May long.

that's good to hear!!! i won't be getting mine ready ontell April... hope there's nothing big wrong with it , just some little thing. lol so your going to camp with us how about mark i think thats is name KFX 450 black and white fenders is he going to come with you to?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's good to hear!!! i won't be getting mine ready ontell April... hope there's nothing big wrong with it , just some little thing. lol so your going to camp with us how about mark i think thats is name KFX 450 black and white fenders is he going to come with you to?
The guy with the black KFX is Dan and he is in as long as he isnt working. Ill pull my trailer down and camp again. Mark had the black LTR 450, he might be in too.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my entire motor was starving for oil, except the head. My gears look good but I need to replace all the bearings in the bottom, crank, piston, cylinder, oil pump and clutchs! It wont be cheap but it will be STOCK;):trustme: when I get it back.

Last edited:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will that sucks you have to replace everything!!! are you doing all the work or are you sending it out? so your going back to stock????:cool::cool::cool:that's ok... at lest i'll have a chance to beat you. seeing i'm stock too:cool:!! O and you would never guess Frenchman is to, the 3 stock quad are going to line up maylong who is going to win????? and i'm not going to have the blue battle on when we race, BUT if Frenchman comes with a 611 kit i'm going all in!! you just never know with that guy!! lol you watch psullivan will come with a stock crotch rocket motor lol your going to see it there at sometime....

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
611. Well the only # I know is 911 and hopefully we never use it at Brule. Honestly do you think I've lost all my marbles. A mild stock Banshee is fine with me for now. With a 611 kit i'dd probably poop my pants. Lol.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will LooneyRod as that sick turbo sled and a stock raptor lol but i dont think after riding the sled all winter it's going to be stock for much longer!! lol

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don' t think the Raptor is STOCK. I could leave the line in fourth gear with it an the front end still came up??????? STOCK just like mine. Ha! Ha! Ha!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO lol hahahaha that's funny right there!! Med1oger are you getting a swing arm for your quad? i think thats all you'll need.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm trying to swing something, sorry for the pun lol. Been real slow at work and my house torn down to its framing is making for some creative budgeting.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welli scored some hiper beadlocks, haven't picked a swinger yet... And still on the fence if I'm gonna run nerfs this year.

Top Bottom