what R U doing to it over the winter???

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK boys what are you doing to your quads for next year??

Med1ogre
are you going to get a EXTENDED SWINGARM?? psullivan did you get your quad running after? never hear from you in a bit??? and Frenchman are you going to get a real quad?? lol got to start the fire sometime mite as will be now!! lol

Me i'm going to be running the same as last year.... im working out the bugs and that's it cant play with it to much getting to expensive.... i just wont to make more trip to brule this year.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm doing some stuff. Looking at a lone star+ 2 swinger, not sure if I wanna commit to 4". Losing the air box and might pickup some bead locks for the ass end. Some haulers might be nice but I'm hesitant spending the cash, especially following you guys through those vertical vietcong foot traps.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mattiac, would that be a KMS kit? They put some impressive dyno runs down.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Havnt done any research lately for what's out there and their reliability and numbers. My yes has been on the back burner for a few yrs now but would like to spice it up for dune trips. Here it is.
rhino008.jpg

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KFXDream Ripper I sure hope it doesn't run the same as last year, cause I didn't get to ride with you much.lol. Get them bugs out cause you'll go up the wall sitting at camp while were riding. Don't forget to get yourself a spare even it's only a 400Ex or a BANSHEE, as long as your riding it should be fun.
Med1ogre go for the +4, you won't regret it. Haulers, they may be pricey but well worth it. Boy can they take the abuse. My Buddy Toolpush 1000 has been running the heck out of his for many, many years. Roots, rocks and trees don't seem to affect these tires.
As for getting a real quad , seams hard to find one that can take the abuse that I give mine. I'm always pinned and that little 350 is so smooth it just sings me a song all the time + I think I'm going down another jet size for this year.LOL. When it does blow up then I'll do one up real good as long as it doesn't hurt me.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know but you got to make more trips!! you when't twice last year i do believe.. lol i will try my best to have it running all the time, i know a little bit more about the motor and got 3 of every thing i need just to be safe.. lost of gasket!!! i know you told me but i need to know the web site again where you got the dune tires lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is sitting under a tarp still, and the motor is all packed up ready to send out, I just have to bite the bullet and get it done. I have been investing in my rzr lately, I am going to start stashing money away to fix the 525.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is sitting under a tarp still, and the motor is all packed up ready to send out, I just have to bite the bullet and get it done. I have been investing in my rzr lately, I am going to start stashing money away to fix the 525.

good to hear!!! be ready for maylong!! never did get that race.... lol i don't think racing is going to be a big thing the summer, to much money i'm going down with the nos size 20 shot should be good enough or i may not use it at all... try and get a full summer out of it lol

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call and talk to John. Ask him what you want for tires and your application. He'll fix you up. Real nice guy. Try to get them shipped USPS (United States Postal Services) This will save you the customs fee.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear!!! be ready for maylong!! never did get that race.... lol i don't think racing is going to be a big thing the summer, to much money i'm going down with the nos size 20 shot should be good enough or i may not use it at all... try and get a full summer out of it lol
So what r u doing to yours or have you done since i last seen you?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's picking up a kickass tow rope that hooks up to Banshees and Ltrs. 

LMFAO lol that too!!!! lol not much a new starter, fuel injector, 3 sets of gaskets.... nothing much she is steel stock just making sore it run longer...... i'm getting my helmet painted to mach the quad that about it. for now

looneyrod27

Reaction score
i think all i will have time to do with the raptor is an oil change and a new plug lol. gonna be busy working on the green thing starting in april hopefully by may long it will make it past drag hill this year hahaha.

Top Bottom