What did you do for your ATV today?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
replaced wire rope with Amsteel Blue , no more wire Rope for me, snapped after 5th winch.....

Wow, if a steel cable only lasted you that long, you're gonna hate the synthetic line. On the other hand, if you're snapping lines that easily, the synthetic is definitely a much safer choice.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got wound up wrong the last 3 times most likely, was all "bird-caged" when cable came out the 5th time, was expecting a snap as the Rene we were trying to winch out was in deep skeg, got no control on "reel in" without a remote, another lesson learned !

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i need to put a drain hole or 2 in the front bumper on the ranger, there are 2 holes on the tube joints that will let mud n water into the bumper with no way to getout.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may as well change the front and rear diff oils while i'm at it. 25 hr service,

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
looked at it, saw its got a flat tire, walked around it to get tools to finish adjusting throttle cable on the girlfriends 550 Polaris.....

will deal with the tire next week, handy having brother-in-law who works at Kal Tire

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i may need to pull the rear tires off the rims and clean a frew beads, tires are looking a little flat, not because of the cold. may as well put the zillas on if i'm going to all that work.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's sitting in the toyhauler ready to go for next Thursday....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well had to do some maintiance finally... not that I wanted too but had too...lol had to do rear wheel bearings.. also one side of TTI arm bearings plus clean everything out of the torsion bar area.. no more squeeking when you rock it back and forth... also had to do all the tie rod ends... upper ball joints... bottom A arm bushings ( got UHMV special bushings with 4130 steel pins ) wont wear out like the stock ones.......and replaced the worn bolts in both front shocks in the lower mount to the a arms..... and 4 weeks ago I did new brake pads by Race Driven... got 4100 K out of my EBC's SD's.......8300k on machine now and still going strong! lol

Top Bottom