What did you do for your ATV today?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told the 900 xp it can hump Larry's ranger this weekend.........:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should be way west and south of us, i'm thinkin. we may be out around baseline tower area. don't think phones work out there butch? when you going?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry,,,,,,,,,,,,those girls will be cold.

they should have there headlights on then eh. oh i'm thinkin i'm front row center. haha.

maybe we can get them seats close to the fire eh.. haha.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they should have there headlights on then eh. oh i'm thinkin i'm front row center. haha.

maybe we can get them seats close to the fire eh.. haha.

Maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you could sing them a couple love songs from your never ending play list. hehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh if I get singing......look out...

I will pack more Advil ......

good idea, the last headache i saw you have, i was thinkin we needed to call 911, but shheeet you were already there and on the job. good thinkin.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 159335View attachment 159336 Just finshed most upgrades. 2013 Can am Maverick XRS. 32" terminators on 14" M20 rims, 3" Bracket lift(22" of ground clearance), One off custom rad relocate, Ron woods exhaust, EPI mudder clutch kit, upgraded tie rods, redone front bash plate with winch relocate, ATV performance snorkel kit to be installed this week, and fender flares. Can am aftermarket parts include front bumper, rock sliders, doors, stereo, roof, rear bumper and truck box.All upgrades installed by BAMM UTV in Blackfalds, AB.

Nice rig was lookin at them earlier this season but decided to wait gor the qe front diff and glad i did now am in line for the xmr
U probably will be lookin for clutches soon i suspect

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did something that I wanted a long time ago.. just could not get one cause no one was making a INTRUSION BAR to fit the upswept rear grab bar on a renegade... everyone was making one for them selfs and not for resale.. there was a guy finally making them for the G1 renegade.. but now lost his fabricator... I bought one off a friend of mine down east around the Atlanta USA area.. he was selling his quad and I bought the intrustion bar... really strengthens the whole frame and saves the rear from intrusions of other bikes hitting you... lots of GNCC racers use this type of bar...

Attachments

• intrusion bar rene pics 002.JPG
    intrusion bar rene pics 002.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 119
  • intrusion bar rene pics 003.JPG
    intrusion bar rene pics 003.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 125

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well today also I got my A arm bushings and pins for my can-am... these last 4 times as long so many years... bushings and 4130 steel pins...

Attachments

• bushings and pins 002.JPG
    bushings and pins 002.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
  • bushings and pins 003.JPG
    bushings and pins 003.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 117

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did something that I wanted a long time ago.. just could not get one cause no one was making a INTRUSION BAR to fit the upswept rear grab bar on a renegade... everyone was making one for them selfs and not for resale.. there was a guy finally making them for the G1 renegade.. but now lost his fabricator... I bought one off a friend of mine down east around the Atlanta USA area.. he was selling his quad and I bought the intrustion bar... really strengthens the whole frame and saves the rear from intrusions of other bikes hitting you... lots of GNCC racers use this type of bar...
Lotta danger of intrusion on Alberta trails? Hehehe...looks good.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the first I've seen that set up. Probably pretty handy in the skeg haha
are you referring to the intrusion bar....lol A gncc racer down eastern states came up with this in about 08, one of the racers that I know started making them for the rene..... one of the pro racing teams namely Warrant Racing made one for resale but it was for the Outlander cause the grab bar on the outty is curved downward where the rene grab bar is curved upward... so it did not fit.. everyone who made one did nt really sell them and no company picked it up... there were a few that made some here a while ago but lost there fabricator... I have been after one for quite some time now and one of the guys I know from can-am talk sold me his cause he was selling his machine... this one is 4130 cro moly steel, tig welded and only weights 4 1/2 pounds and really strengthens the frame from top to bottom and you can still open the glove box... call it a bumper is you wish cause that's really what it is....

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got some flex handle bars in today. looking forward to having squish and less arm pump in the mx races.

Flexx bars are worth every penny... they are sweet.. I have them on my quad.. when matched to a anti-vibe rizer makes steering pretty sweet! wouldn't switch back to normal bars again... when ever I get on a renegade with normal bars, it just is not the same...

Top Bottom