What did you do for your ATV today?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For an 07?, Super ATV is replacing the knuckle no charge, however I am pretty sure that the tierod ends broke due to excessive winching from a really bad hole, took two quads to get me out!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For an 07?, Super ATV is replacing the knuckle no charge, however I am pretty sure that the tierod ends broke due to excessive winching from a really bad hole, took two quads to get me out!
Oh frick...sorry. I though you were on a G2 machine...LOL.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Oh frick...sorry. I though you were on a G2 machine...LOL.

would be an impressive warranty if Can-Am still warrantied them parts!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I had 42 months warranty on my 07 and had ball joints done after 3 yrs....

that's very impressive for sure! mind you..... Chief Shiney Top has had TONNES replaced under warranty on his Rene.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday....took off front plastics to redo some wiring...didn't work out like I'd planned, lol waiting til next sunday to finish.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a Super ride around Whitecourt, Atv trails, end of range road 121, was a real good test for my SXS (commander 1000xt) grinning from ear to ear, lotsa Mud, lotsa fun, beautiful views.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FINALLY fixed my rad fan properly...independently fused and wired.

Now gotta figure out why the damn thing stalls when hot...never ending cycle! hahaha

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops, too many teas again.
uploadfromtaptalk1377629497708.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drilled a few holes in the plastic grill on the ranger, to get the rad washer in to clean rad, so far it seems to work fairly well.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And.

Guess it says looked and not bought.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Not sure yet.....

Might wait for the 2014.

Would be silly to own a 2013 900 rzr then the 2013 1000.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New winch control all wired in....should be much better for plowing snow this winter.

BUT I am shopping for a NEW machine, the old AC will be perfect for very light duty...but I just don't trust it to go into the backwoods anymore...:(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes dodgeguy you want to be comfortable ya can make it back to your staging area, me i just not likeing the roll overs hehe. always best to ride with a group for just such incidences, have to get out again.

Canam maverick

Reaction score
canam1.jpg canam2.jpg Just finshed most upgrades. 2013 Can am Maverick XRS. 32" terminators on 14" M20 rims, 3" Bracket lift(22" of ground clearance), One off custom rad relocate, Ron woods exhaust, EPI mudder clutch kit, upgraded tie rods, redone front bash plate with winch relocate, ATV performance snorkel kit to be installed this week, and fender flares. Can am aftermarket parts include front bumper, rock sliders, doors, stereo, roof, rear bumper and truck box.All upgrades installed by BAMM UTV in Blackfalds, AB.

Last edited:
Top Bottom