video cameras

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to upgrade my video camera so would like to know what some peeps have and what they like/dis like about them and the cost, where was the best place to buy from and so on. i am wanting small enough and tripod mountable...post away! BTW right now i have an FLIP share original i think it is good but it only holds 30min not a lot for all day events!

Last edited:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
i want to upgrade my video camera so would like to know what some peeps have and what they like/dis like about them and the cost, where was the best place to buy from and so on. i am wanting small enough and tripod mountable...post away! BTW right now i have an FLIP share original i think it is good but it only holds 30min not a lot for all day events!

I have the Flip HD 1 hour - Like it...takes great vid...best off was free, I won it.

To your point not great for all day events...on the other hand not enough cool chit happens in a day on the water or slopes to warrant much more then 1 hour!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIXK2QRYP4I[/YT]

Last edited:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Oh my...I have an operator from Croatia right now, we just knocked down a building similar in size on a military base. He had it folded in upon itself, packed for transport in about 6 minutes flat. Chopped the pieces to fit a dump trailer and loaded it all with no issues, no leftovers, and no THUMB on the hoe...I was super impressed!

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Oh my...I have an operator from Croatia right now, we just knocked down a building similar in size on a military base. He had it folded in upon itself, packed for transport in about 6 minutes flat. Chopped the pieces to fit a dump trailer and loaded it all with no issues, no leftovers, and no THUMB on the hoe...I was super impressed!

To be fair he had it down in less then 20 minutes...foundation had a ton of rebar and they wanted to take it out clean...I was happy with their work...A&A Trenching.

Top Bottom