Vegas Indoor Gun Range....Anyone been?

parts

Reaction score
I havnt been to it yet but there is a new one thats suppose to be right on the strip down by the Stratosphere and its called "The Strip Gun Club" looks like they have some nice toys to plays with, especially the Chrome plated 50 cal and they show a gattling gun on there web site as well, like I said havnt been there so looking for some info on it as well if anyone has been to that one yet, did do the Gun Store a few years back and was fun as well.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havnt been to it yet but there is a new one thats suppose to be right on the strip down by the Stratosphere and its called "The Strip Gun Club" looks like they have some nice toys to plays with, especially the Chrome plated 50 cal and they show a gattling gun on there web site as well, like I said havnt been there so looking for some info on it as well if anyone has been to that one yet, did do the Gun Store a few years back and was fun as well.
I've been to guns on the strip. Never shot anything but you bet pretty cool firearms. That 50 cal is impressive for sure! It was funny, we were just walking and I saw it so I told my couple brothers (30 and 21 at the time) we need to swing in. Dad was also with us and his eyes turned as big as golf balls and looked at us and asked if we were serious! He was afraid the people would shoot us! Lol. Told him he can do what he wants but we are going......needless to say he joined!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or keep your receipts!

Just walk down the street and there are peeps handing out brochures or discount coupons for that type of thing T. Just remember........don't do it the night before you fly home. Gun residue on you at airport security can be a pain in the azz. Lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up going the The Gun Store, shot every machine gun they had and a few handguns...as well as a few shots with the .50 caliber. great bunch of guys (and a girl named Kim) that were easy going and a lot of fun. they said they love Canadians because we're so polite and get so stoked when we shoot the machine guns lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I take it you had fun then lol. Did you shoot your shirt.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Returning home in security I only had to show my boarding pass. No id or nothing

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Returning home in security I only had to show my boarding pass. No id or nothing
us too, I was shocked. the last few times we came back from cali they treated us all like terrorists. not sure if it was because of the holidays, but it was the most pleasant border crossing ever. security screeners were joking and friendly, even the lady at the duty free store asked if we wanted to get rid of all our US change. we dumped it all on the counter, she separated it and counted it up to put it toward our purchases.

Reaction score
Had a great experience at MGV( Machine Gun Vegas). They come to the hotel and picked us up. We picked the package we wanted and gun selection. The gal we were assigned was very nice and very informative. A very good experience and would recommend it to anyone wanting the experience. It wasn't overly expensive.
They enjoyed us Canadians as well citing we were laid back and a pleasure to deal with!!
Try them out!!

4Cats

Reaction score
Right behind the Circus Circus hotel...been there done that, its a hoot,,full autos, handguns of every description, go try it

Top Bottom