Vegas Indoor Gun Range....Anyone been?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sooooo want to do the Petty ride along....but I think I'll have to save that for another trip when the whole fam damily isn't along lol. I can shuck 'em for one day on this trip for the bike ride, the wife has never been there so I have to make sure she sees all the good stuff.

Put the family in the car for a 5 lap ride along

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did The Gun Store on the way to the airport. Haha luckily a few guys had bought t-shirts which helped explain the residue.

The driving experience is also cool. There was another one which was all GM vehicles, not sure it is still there. Was able to take a Vette around the track several laps. Had to do the breathalyzer before had so go at a point in the day between drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Gun Club was good. A little expensive with the packages around $160 each. The kids had fun though.a fellow from the UK shot a 50cal Sniper Rifle. That thing was loud.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving the kids home and escaping. If I hear a ca caw you might see me running thinking the kids have found us. Lol. Where you flying out of?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving the kids home and escaping. If I hear a ca caw you might see me running thinking the kids have found us. Lol. Where you flying out of?
LMAO....out of Edmonton. trip is part of my xmas bonus, when given choices on where to go my kids picked Vegas. go figure lol

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine are too young to knt what it is yet. My Mrs chose it for her present so I figured if I "have to go" some place why not. What hotel you staying at? We are at the Pallazzo or something.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey T, don't know how old your kids are but there is a wild go cart track in Vegas.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also if you guys wanna take the Mrs out for a nice dinner go to the steak place in Circus Circus, it's won the best steak award in Vegas 23 years running. Great food!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fast Lap go karting was fun, all the guys from my wedding party went for a morning of racing, we had a blast

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine are too young to knt what it is yet. My Mrs chose it for her present so I figured if I "have to go" some place why not. What hotel you staying at? We are at the Pallazzo or something.
I think the indoor gun range played a huge factor in my 17 year old's decision making, there isn't much that kid doesn't know about "exotic" firearms. of course his 13 y/o brother will go along with anything he says, under duress I'm sure. we're staying at the Manadalay Bay

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm up for a race. Tried talking her into the ace combat deal but she declined.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this go kart track indoors? calling for scattered flurries in Vegas for new years' eve lol

Top Bottom