Mexico Holidays

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI we are wanting to book some holidays in Mexico, Feb. or March 2022. I would like to go to somewhere in southern Mexico, we have been to Cancun. I know lotsa folks form here have been and looking for a little advise.
Thanks

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking after a 2 year break anywhere with a margarita would be good, stayed at Barcelona caribe mya riviera Jan 2020 was great.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I did a day trip to Mazatlan for our honeymoon (day trip because of covid). Our travel agent had a different definition of what a 5 star resort is... We were booked at the Riu Emerald Bay and it was pretty disappointing, rooms, food amenities weren't what we expected. I'm looking elsewhere next time we want to travel. Might try Cartagena, Columbia for something different.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids? We had planned on going to Huatulco but zeka virus put a stop on that. Place we had booked was adults only and looked amazing and heard nothing but good things.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The most southerly Mexican vacation spot is Huatulco. Still small and 8 gorgeous horseshoe bays. New enough, it's not very commercialized yet. It's like
Puerto Vallarta was 30 years ago(or more) when we first went there. It is our new destination favourite, for sure. It still has several gorgeous resorts, but also
lots of air bnb or house/condo rentals

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The most southerly Mexican vacation spot is Huatulco. Still small and 8 gorgeous horseshoe bays. New enough, it's not very commercialized yet. It's like
Puerto Vallarta was 30 years ago(or more) when we first went there. It is our new destination favourite, for sure. It still has several gorgeous resorts, but also
lots of air bnb or house/condo rentals
Ssssssshhh....🤫

Nothing to see here kids, the place is just a dumpy Mexican hole.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like air travel prices are starting to climb.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely cheap to go in dec to Mexico, 4 star+ all inclusive for $1100-$1300 PP, looks like Jan add on $200-400 PP per week.

Thinking carrier costs will be increasing on fuel cost.

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 weeks till we fly to mexico for a week. booked in August. Seeing lots of prices raising now

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely cheap to go in dec to Mexico, 4 star+ all inclusive for $1100-$1300 PP, looks like Jan add on $200-400 PP per week.

Thinking carrier costs will be increasing on fuel cost.
Yes. First 2 weeks of December usually best price. January rates go up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found same with Hawaii. Book for November/December and save huge coin over January/February. Never do the winter trip again. Stay another 4-5 days with the savings.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found same with Hawaii. Book for November/December and save huge coin over January/February. Never do the winter trip again. Stay another 4-5 days with the savings.
I had a bit of sticker shock when looking for a a couple weeks on the big island Jan was expensive, love Hawaii but will forgo this year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a bit of sticker shock when looking for a a couple weeks on the big island Jan was expensive, love Hawaii but will forgo this year.
Check it out for November/December. I think you will be surprised. We could save $200/night on the same VRBO condo in just 2 months. Its crazy

Top Bottom