Utility sxs choices

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely huge interest in the new Textron machines ...
Lots of people waiting for the Havoc release .
These are going to sell real well judging by the amount of interest already !
Lots of power & suspension,people like that !!

Are you going to be a buyer?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when's this General and Commander killer hitting showroom floors?
Can't wait to see it send it.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when's this General and Commander killer hitting showroom floors?
Can't wait to see it send it.

Hopefully at the jamboree a stampede will be out

Havoc X September

Same body panels

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same chassis and plastic then.

I think you will See a different A arm set up as the Havoc will have much more travel . Also arched a arms I think as well . It is wider than the stampede , so there are some chassis & suspension changes for sure . I also hear rumour of a digital hi tech display , larger tires and bucket seats I would think .

You will see obviously better clutching and no idea on if it is a locking kitty diff , or Textron is making there own ?
I would say the two interesting factors are the KING shocks and bigger bore Weber motor at 110hp +...

Lots to look forward too for sure ...!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the Kawasaki 2 up SxS at the Calgary bike show this winter.

Comes with bench seat, a whopping 401cc power plant and a cargo box on the back.

I'm guessing it's a utility unit, and comes with low range and nill for cash to purchase, drive and maintain.

I think our farm might see a few of these units show up at year end clearance time.

Theres no resale value added on to them if the plan works out this way.

They will begin life on green fields, and see their end when the Kows finish them off.

Sure easy too get in and out of, and practical for farm and out door activities.

Lem

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll get a picture of my bro's Dale Ernhart buggy he brought back from the USA.

She's a sweet little ride that he uses for all his farm operations.

Gets 140 mpg and goes every where. Ha. At least on his farms.

Lots of bridges over the creeks that criss-cross his many pastures and fields, so he added all season tires too help it get around.

Best $1600 UTV in his fleet.

All about the savings as we pick the units that fit our needs. Price and operating costs are factored into the Grande plans.

Sure would be nice too pull our field disk with a UTV, but we will have too remain with the $$$ tractors for now.

Lem

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got too love the bench seat.

Easy too get in and out of. Frugal too buy. No broken parts with 16+ massive hp.

Good on gas, replacement parts are at the ready, and a person has the option too make their own home made enclosed cab for all season riding.

Nill for suspension, ugly as a Mule, and good at nothing yet capable of a lot less.

Well proven plate forum, very low db's when idling, and comes with a factory Kawasaki steering wheel. LOL.

Auto wrecker 4 bolt rims off utility trailer rims can be used if a rim gets bent at wild Kow branding time, or if a live stock bull takes it on as competition.

Sure nice paying cash up front with no payment plan as any cash attached later goes towards gas for the truck too get it too location, then a slip-tank too log on the miles of endless trails.

I can see lots of low range drives drinking coffee all day long. The bench seat is like a table of goods that milk crates can sit along with the passengers side floor boards.

The box can be the support the support supplies too extend the outting for days on end... No need too return too staging areas when we pack what we need for longer time frames.

Our nabour down the road has a deal we can't turn down as he is willing too let us try his old SxS.

Its about savings for us in tuff times.
So long as the bank account wallet remains the savings department. Ha

Lem

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet deal in the used market.

Unit come with free flat tire. Ha

Its been stored out side all its life in a Kow pasture, acted as a scratching post for 7 generations of Kows.

Golden units can be had if one knows where too look.

Super nice bench seat too.

Lem at wizer farm operations that the Kows can get use too

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XO SKELETON Camper is in its final stages of completion.

The next OX project will be an in-closed all season cab for our new unit.

The camper comes in at $700 ish, so the cab for the new ride will be in the $75 range...

Buddy said this unit rocks in low range, so the tracks will be supporting unit.

The trick for us in farm operations and idling the trails in Western Canada will be slow motion real time TV. LOL.

The quad for the normal day too day rides incase someone needs wheels for the day. Or they can follow along with the tractor SxS with their kin.

Lem at future planning that allows more funds to lost-ness on the lands.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my good friends new ride from Arizona.

Dale Ernhart Jr race UTV.

$1600 USD funds, Good on gas, and frugal too run.
He added knobby tires too get around in the fields and Kow pastures.

The Kows walk right up too it since its whisper quiet even though its the gas model.

Lots of units too choose from in this market. Kinda nice having a few of each depending on what activity ones wants to use.

My brother tried the bucket seat units, and it ain't going too happen since his back and knees don't allow him too get in our out
Ha. Has too be the high roof bench seat unit if the farm gets another SxS unit.
We had them way back when, but the quads took over mid way into this venture. This will be round 2 as we give it another try.
I'm sure he'll like the tracked up SxS fully in-closed this winter coming up.

He said life sucks at times when we can't get out of what we get into. LOL.

Lem

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure getting too be more and more of them down South.

Their kinda like Grey Hounds that run after the rabbits, a life time packing golf folks as they chase their Ballz.
Last part of life is spent relaxing in green pastures till rust do in parts. LOL.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
icon10.gif
so this is riding in arizona and utah?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure getting too be more and more of them down South.

Their kinda like Grey Hounds that run after the rabbits, a life time packing golf folks as they chase their Ballz.
Last part of life is spent relaxing in green pastures till rust do in parts. LOL.

Yes. The life of a golf car

Top Bottom